Whats your next goal(s)?

I want to lose 2lb to get my club 10, and then the one after will be 5lb more to get two stone :D

4.5lbs to go until I get my first stone award :)

I've got 4 lbs to get to my Club 10 (and 1 and half stone award!) ...WI tonight...but I think I'll be lucky to have lost 1 lb this week (we went to London for the weekend!) - but if I lose 1 lb tonight I'll be happy!...that leaves 3 lbs to lose by next Thursday...really want to get to Club 10 / 1 and a half stone by then...(that will be 9 weeks following the plan!) I'm being positive and aiming high! :)

ColJack said:
Missed the 18's by 1/2 lb. :( next week.

So....

1/2 lbs to being in the 18's
1 1/2 lbs to my 14 1/2 stone shiney.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

2 off so erm.... I've done those 2

I suppose my new targets are :-
6.5 lbs to my 15 st shiney.
12 lbs to the 17's.
Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

to finish the 30 day shred
to get into the 14s by my holiday to portugal (28th march 4.5lbs to go)
to be size 14 by my anniversary (June 30th currently a size 16ish lol)

I am aiming for my next interim target of 13st 2.5lbs. My previous target was 16st 9.5lbs which I reached on 23/2/12, before that was my club 10 which was 19st 7.5lbs which I reached on 13/10/11 (I didn't have one before that because my starting weight 21st 9.5lbs on 4/8/11).

I am currently weighing in at 16st 1.5lbs. So 2st 13lbs to go, I know this might seem like a big target to make but I think the big ones seem to work for me! I go on holiday in September so would love to achieve it by then. I set myself that target last week when I booked it so that was 26 weigh ins.... so 25 left to go!!

To loose 7lbs to get 2.5 stone award & more importantly, behave all week :)

got into a new number this week and next week I want a sticker !!! need 2.5 off for 2stone award x x

Need 6.5lb for my 2 stone award so hoping to do this by end of April just one little pound a week will do nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just realised that my club 10 is also my 1.5 stone! So 4lbs to lose for that!!! :) I've been sneaky peaking at the scales and I look set for a 2lb loss this week, only 2 more to my next goal :)

foxy_lox said:
Need 6.5lb for my 2 stone award so hoping to do this by end of April just one little pound a week will do nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too! My birthday is April 17th and I'm hoping and praying to have it by then! X

My goal is to loose ten pounds before I go on holiday at the end of June.

I would also love to wear a red bikini for the time in my life!

Back