Whats your next goal(s)?

Geobar said:
Lost 2lb this week only needed .5lb more for my club 10! Slightly annoyed that I didn't get club 10 this week.
Will get it next week!!!
New mini goal of 2.5lb

I rejoined group yesterday and hav put on a stone during pregnancy and will try and lose that in a month x

I was wrong I don't have to lose 4lb for the 3stone shiney, I only need to lose 3.5lb YAY!

I think I'm going to aim for 2lb off this week and 2lb next week, as I do wanna get into the 16s but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself

2.5 stone loss. - 6lb to go!

Stone award at new group (had to rejoin when changing groups) - 4lb to go!

Comfortable in new size 14 (!!!!!) jeans! - then to have them falling down :D

my next goal is to get my 1 stone award, this is just 5.25lbs away. My next goal is to get down to 15st by mid April if I can.

5.5lb to get my 2.5 stone award. Then it's to get under 15 st.

I need 1.5lb to get my 2 stone and (I think) my club10. Then into the 16's :D

I got my stone award this week. Next Target - to be in 13s (just 3.5 to go) then 1.5 stone (7 to go) ,xxx

I managed to land exactly on my 3.5 stone award last week so 7lbs to go until my 4 stone award and first interim target since club 10! Exciting times.....that's one thing i love about slimming world, you feel great when you get one award and then they put the next one almost within reach so it keeps motivation up :)

Need 0.5 to get into the 14's (for the 1st time in 10 years!)
Need 2 to weigh the same as my sis and 4 to weigh the same as my mum :)

Need 5lb to get 2.5 stone award

Any loss tomorrow. I've been a little over my syns this week but as well as / better than normal for the rest of the time - I just have a negative feeling about it (though I just have one generally right now, haha)

my mini goals are

-2.5 to get my 10%

then

-3 to get my 1 1/2 stone

3lbs to my first stone. I would really like it this week, making it 1stone loss in 3 weeks

Back