Whats your next goal(s)?

I want to lose 4st in total by the middle of june which will be the 16th June.

I am currently on 23lb lost so thats another 33lb to go by then.

Fingers crossed!

Just got my first target of my club 10 and 2 stone awards :)

My new target is my 3 stone award.

Well I finally made it to 1.5 stone loss and club 10, so time for a new mini target....9 lbs to lose to take me to 13 stone exactly, hopefully by 5th may, that's 6 more weigh ins to go

Congrats hon on club 10 and 1 1/2 stone :) and good luck with your next target!

Well I finally made it to 1.5 stone loss and club 10, so time for a new mini target....9 lbs to lose to take me to 13 stone exactly, hopefully by 5th may, that's 6 more weigh ins to go

Stone award achieved so my next goal is to be in the 14's then the goal after that is to reach 14st 11 as then I will have lost 10% of my body weight!

I want to lose 2.5 get get my first 1/2 stone :) A little goal, but it's one 1/2 stone down!! x

I want to lose 4lbs for my holiday abroad on 9th may, thatll make it a stone which is my first goal x

I want to get back under 11, and I know u shouldn't have but I had sneak peek this morning and it should be this week!!!! Thanks success express!

I'd love another 1.5lb off this week so I can get my first half stone award. Fingers crossed.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Lose 1lb for my weight to start with 11 and not 12.

Lose 2 1/2 to get my stone award.

Hopefully can achieve both at next weigh in!

Well both these targets met at tonights weigh in :)

Next is 4lbs off to get my club 10!
Will be setting my PAT at next weigh in I think so will have a final target then :)

Would love just 1lb off at Saturdays weigh in. Well I was 10st 2.8 on my scales so 0.8 off to get to 10st 2 will be lovely!
For once im content with losing weight a little slower but enjoying myself while doing it. 1lb a week until my holiday will bring me to target :)

I've decided that after getting my 3.5 stone award (5lbs away) my next goal is to get into the 17's by the end of April - this is 10lbs away, and I have 5 weigh ins in April! So doable I think.

My next target is to have lost 2 stone by the end of April...I have 5 weigh ins and 6.5 lbs to get there...should be achievable...you never know, I might exceed it :)

To loose 2lb to get my 2.5 stone award

OMG only 5lbs away from 3 stone award.
4lbs away from 14 stone something
and just half a stone away from being the lightest I have been in 10 years.
So looking forward to the next few weeks!

My next goal is to get my 2.5st shiney (3.5lbs to go) which will put me at 17st 4lbs then I'm aiming to be under 17st by april 18th or before! Then I can set my next dates... Or give the next block of fat its eviction notice!

My next target is to get into the 22.something range for my BMI so 3lb to loose.
Good luck everyone with your targets!

Back