Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is 1 stone off - i'll hopefully reach that tomorrow! After that it's to be back within the healthy BMI range, so another 3.5lbs off and my BMI will be 24.9! :) Very excited x

I am at my "target" weight now, but it's in the mid range of a healthy BMI.

My next goal SW is to reach my 2.5 stone(and set a new target!)

My next fitness goal is to run a half marathon!!xx

I'm aiming to get down under 12st next, hopefully by my sisters birthday in a month, 6lbs so should be achievable

My 3.5st shiney, 3.5 lbs away. Hopefully now I'm in my own flat and can control the meals I'll have that in the next fortnight, then my aim will be to get into the 15s (8.5 away right now!)

4.5lbs so I can be 10st something.

I was only 2.5lb away, but after a bad 3 wk off major comfort eating, I gained 2lb but I'm back on track + hope to loose the 4.5 by beg July (I'm a slow looser) x

I want to lose 4lbs so that I will have lost my first stone. Want to do this by the 23rd June when I'm going to royal ascot! I know that's 4 and a bit weeks away but those weeks include the long jubilee weekend and a work trip away for 3 nights! Eek.

Fitness goal is to complete the race for life 5k on the 17th June in 40-45mins.

My mini goals are to get my 3 stone award - 1 lb away
Get into the 17 stone bracket - 3 lbs away

WI is tonight, and since it is TOTM I'm guessing that it's unlikely I'll get into the 17 stone bracket...but hopefully I'll get that 3 stone award! I'll let you all know in a few hours!

MrsM10 said:
My mini goals are to get my 3 stone award - 1 lb away
Get into the 17 stone bracket - 3 lbs away

WI is tonight, and since it is TOTM I'm guessing that it's unlikely I'll get into the 17 stone bracket...but hopefully I'll get that 3 stone award! I'll let you all know in a few hours!

Good luck!!

2 1/2lb to go to my 2st award! Was hoping to get there before my holiday next week but never mind!

Hoping this warm spell continues so I can have lots of lovely salads & fish to balance out the Cornish pasties & cream teas! :D

(only joking - I'm determined to try to keep on plan without being miserable. Slimming World is for life, not just for Christmas!!!)

And not strictly weight loss goal but one goal i want to achieve before the end of the summer is to climb one of the three peaks, before doing the 3 peaks challenge when i reach my goal. My fitness is just lacking at the mo! (and i know you said the next goal but now ive made my final goal official i have to do it!!)

1.5 to get 3stone
3 to get under 16

5lbs to get my 4.5stone award!!! X

Only 1lb to get my 2 stone award. I'm focused on it for this week!

Back