Whats your next goal(s)?

Got my club 10 and stone and a half awards today...so my next goal is 2 stone off :)

Got into the healthy BMI range, so now I want to lose another stone and see how I feel then.

So my next short term goal is to lose anything this week at all with the jubilee weekend away at my parents and partying! X

Oooohhhhhhhh, it has to be to lose at least 1lb this week to take me to 4 and half stone award and into the next stone bracket.....fingers crossed x

My next goal is to be 9 stone something...I'm 10st 0.75lb so I'm so close to those 9's I can smell them!

get under 150lbs which is also under BMI of 25.
4lbs to be 149lbs!!

Pleased to say I got my 2 stone award today :D
Next challenge for myself...get to a healthy BMI which means I need to be 10st 1lb (only 1lb off my first 'official' target anyway)
Would love to do it within 2 weeks...reckon it will probably take 3 or 4 but I can live in hope!

Achieved this on Sunday by weighing in at 10st 0.5lbs.
Next target...to get in to the 9's. 3/4 of a pound to go. I want it THIS week!

Well I made it into the 16's tonight. I want 2lbs to get my 3st award! Bring it on!

I got my 2st award last night so my next goals are:
- lose 0.5lbs for my 1st interim PAT
- lose 6.5lbs for my 2.5st award
- lose 7.5lbs for my 2nd interim PAT
- lose 8lbs to get into the 10's
- lose 13.5lbs for my 3st award
- lose 14.5lbs to reach TARGET!

Right i've decided...next mini goal is to have lost at least 8lbs by 11th July to take my total sw weight loss to 5stone in 1 year.....if it's more...then even better!!

Got my 2 stone award tonight so next goal is my 2.5 stone! :)

Just checked and my 4.5lb loss over the last 2 weeks have brought my average loss back up to 1.5lb per week so on schedule for my interim goal of 3 stone loss by the time I go on holiday to Greece at the end of August!! :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

To enjoy my holiday in two weeks time after losing 3 stone with the intent to come back and lose the final 2-3 stone before Xmas ! Know it's a long goal but realistically I can do it .

Looks at BMI.... another goal achieved! :D

Next is to get into those 17's - only 3lb to go. :)

Back