Whats your next goal(s)?

To lose anything!!!!!
Have sts for what seems like months!!!!
Stuck on 10st2!!! :(

Mini goals!
1st - lose a pound
2nd - lose another 2 to take me into the 9's

To find a happy medium and maintain my weight instead of going up and down at each wi

To have lost 10% - I am super close! x

Just done my stone so really want to lose 8lb in the next 4 weeks - really hope I can

My goal is to get down to 11st 7lbs by my birthday in 7.5weeks. Its just about doable, as my average loss is still 1.5lbs, but it is definitely getting harder to do now!

I think I need to set up a load of goals to get me to the end of this weight loss journey. That should motivate me (i hope). I am currently 3lbs of my WW starting weight in 2009 (which I never did properly, and proceeded to put on another 2 stone in the 18mths after!) and I haven't been close to 12 stone since that WI ironically!

2.5lb offto get 2 stone award!!! First week on red days to give myself a boast

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

1.5lb loss to get my 3 1/2 stone award, changing to Extra Easy for a change this week as past few weeks have been up & down on green, hopefully this will kick start my metabolism again ;-)

Still 3.5 stone, lol, however my big goal at the moment is to lose 10lb in 7 weeks, so I can go visit my friends in Edinburgh having lost 4 stone (or more, unofficially) since I last saw them, and being in the 15st range for the first time in, well I don't know how long (i never used to weigh myself).
I can and will do this! :D (afterthe all you can eat buffet meal tonight, cough cough)

To lose 1.8 lbs to take me to 9 and a half stone by my graduation on 21st June. That would get me my club 10 too.

After that, lose as much as possible before I go on holiday on 2nd July!

To get into the 9 stone bracket. Only 1.5 to go! No excuses this week. No bank holidays, nights out or birthdays to celebrate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb for my 10 stone award and targeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Ermm not too sure of my next one.....got my 2 and a half stone this week after losing 2 lbs taking me to 12.9, I suppose my next goal will be to get to 12.0

Mine is 5lb to get my first stone x

Sofartogo! said:
To lose anything!!!!!
Have sts for what seems like months!!!!
Stuck on 10st2!!! :(

Mini goals!
1st - lose a pound
2nd - lose another 2 to take me into the 9's

Lost a lb today so another 2 now will take me to 9st 13lb! :)

I've only been doing SW for 5 weeks or so really want to get my half stone, then after that to get into the 10stones

Back