Whats your next goal(s)?

Mini goal is to lose 7lb and progress from there xx

My next mini goal is to get to 1st lost, 3lb to go... Not sure I'll do that this week though. Then I'd like to aim to get into the 10's just got into the 11's lol

My next goal is to lose 2lb to get to 5% weight loss.

To lose the weight I have just put on on hols

My goal right now is to increase my exercise and sustain it. Also I am 9lbs in so I want to get 5 off so I get my 1 stone sticker!!!

I can not believe I have completed the two goals I set a few weeks ago and I don't mean to sound melodramatic but that is the God's honest truth as I normal fail when I set goals - I constantly want to self-sabbatage. So here goes for the next goal is to try to get to size 16 clothing and fit comfortable in them. The second goal is to lose half a stone taking me to 12.6, yikes!!!

6.5lbs to my next half stone :)

Right i've decided...next mini goal is to have lost at least 8lbs by 11th July to take my total sw weight loss to 5stone in 1 year.....if it's more...then even better!!

Well managed 3lb of that last week. Weigh in tomorrow, lets hope i can take a few more lbs off that target! x

It's only my first week so I'm setting myself little targets. The first is to get in the 11s :)

My goal is to lose 5.75lbs in 3 and a half weeks (7th July) which would make me 9st 7lbs for my holiday.

Ooh Ive not updated this in a bit. Just realised I've achieved some of those goals - lost the average fashion model :giggle: , got my 9 stone award never mind 8.5 :D and got to "only" ( :rolleyes: ) Obese, rather than Morrrrrrrrrrbidly Obese :D

Sooooo we need some new goals!

Lose 1/3 of my original body weight = 18st 5.5lbs
Lose a giraffe! (9st 4lb) = 18st 4.5lb
Lose 9.5 stone = 18st 1.5lb
Get into the 17's = 17st 13.5lb
Lose a whole 15 year old me (9st 13lb) = 17st 9.5lb
Lose 10st! - 17st 8.5lb

Righty, well I'm running outta goals again :rolleyes: Lost my 1/3 of my body weight, I'm 2/3 the gal I used to be :whistle: Ive got my 9.5 stone and Ive got into the 17's, Im only 4lbs away from my the Big One Zero Award. So - Next:

I really had no idea where to take this as Ive never imagined being this er, 'light' for want of a better word :rolleyes: I have no idea where I'll end up but I thought I might try to set a goal for Xmas and was thinking what does an upper end of 'healthy' or 'normal' weight sound like from my perspective, given that I am never expecting to be NORMAL-'normal' and I thought 14's sound not so bad, so started looking at BMI's and it turns out 14st exactly is the point at which my BMI would go below 30 and I would no longer be obese but just 'overweight'. So I reckon that sounds like a plan. Im gonna aim towards 14stone, Ive no idea if Ill reach it but its something to head towards.

So, new goals!

Short term:
Get below 250lb = 17st 12lb
Lose a whole 15 year old me (9st 13lb) = 17st 9.5lb
Lose 10st! - 17st 8.5lb
Lose an average adult woman (144 pounds) = 17st 5lb
Get into the 16's *mindboggle* :faint2:

Long term goal:

Get to 'overweight' BMI <30 = 14st 00lb

10% off would be good, target would be preferable....a girl can dream! x

Back