Whats your next goal(s)?

Woohoo! Go Bubbs - you can do it!

Got my four stone this week! Am dead on 4 stone lost so next target is 4.5. This will take me over halfway to target!

Woohoo! Go Bubbs - you can do it!

Got my four stone this week! Am dead on 4 stone lost so next target is 4.5. This will take me over halfway to target!

You can do it I know! :)

<---- See there, I'm over halfway now to my initial target in my sidebar thingy, although that's not the target I've set on the machine with C.

Upcoming mini targets:

1lb to 4 stone
2lb to 'Club 20' (wish it actually existed!) and being fat rather than death fat :)
8lb to 4.5 stone

Ive set my mini goal to get to 14st didn't expect to lose so much on my first week 2lbs to go! :)

Saw a dress I loved, in a moment of impulse I brought it.... size 14 and I hope to wear it to my friends wedding next June. Starting to regret not buying it in a 12 cos I know it will fit me- no matter what!!!

Saw a dress I loved, in a moment of impulse I brought it.... size 14 and I hope to wear it to my friends wedding next June. Starting to regret not buying it in a 12 cos I know it will fit me- no matter what!!!
What a brilliant target!

I lost 4.5lbs tonight and reached my first stone, am well chuffed. My next target is to get to 18st7lbs :)

Right, time to update these goals!

1. get to healthy BMI! DONE!!
2. to have 1 week at 100% (1/7)
3. to get into 10s (1lb to go)
4. 2.5st loss (1lb to go)
5. get to 150lb (4lb to go)
6. 40lb loss (6lb to go)

1. get to healthy BMI! DONE!!
2. to have 1 week at 100% (7/7) DONE!!
3. to get into 10s (1lb to go) DONE!!
4. 2.5st loss (1lb to go) DONE!!
5. get to 150lb (2.5lb to go)
6. 40lb loss (4.5lb to go)

so now...

1. another week at 100%
2. get to 150lb (2.5lb to go)
3. 40lb loss (4.5lb to go)
4. get to 10st 7lb! (5.5lb to go)
5. 3st award! (6.5lb to go)

My current goal is to lose 1.5lb (hopefully this week!) to get to my 1 stone loss. Once I've done that i'm going to set more targets as would still like to lose another 2 to 2 and a half stone.

My next goal is six stone off, and due to a peek, i am confident i am going to get it tonight !!!

Last edited:
Wow gazter, tigers crossed for you - I can't wait to get to that amount, you've done so well so quickly you must be chuffed :)

Just did some maths (quelle surprise!) And its 4 weigh ins to my 1 year sw anniversary, so if I lose 2lb a week, I will be at 4.5 stone off in one year. That's my new aim, it'll encompass all the other goals I've set lately too. *puts super determined face on*

Oh that means its three weigh jns to mine! Got a trip to Paris next week so not sure I'll manage 7lbs in 3 weigh ins.

We can but challenge ourselves piddlington, we've done well though a nice steady loss over the year :) we need to actually meet at some point, show ourselves off!

Also lol at me saying tigers crossed instead of fingers earlier, I think that might stick!

We can but challenge ourselves piddlington, we've done well though a nice steady loss over the year :) we need to actually meet at some point, show ourselves off!

Also lol at me saying tigers crossed instead of fingers earlier, I think that might stick!

You have your Club 20 coming up as well, inches away... Something that SW should recognise!

:woohoo: i got my 4 stone award yesterday :)

5lb to my 4 an half stone! :D

I'm hoping to creep under the 19st mark tonight at WI into the 18's. Need to lose at least 2lbs. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

good luck! x

Back