Whats your next goal(s)?

1.5lb off for me last night! sooo....

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3.have 1 week at 100% - which means within syns, not under or over!, have HEs, not just part of, and free as well as SF!!
4. reach my wedding day weight DONE!!!
5. get into the 10s! (1.5lb to go!)
6. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (2lb to go)
7. Get 2.5st award (2lb to go!)

i REALLY want to have completed ALL of these goals by next week!!! especially number 3!! so am gonna give it everything i have!!

Right, time to update these goals!

1. get to healthy BMI! DONE!!
2. to have 1 week at 100% (1/7)
3. to get into 10s (1lb to go)
4. 2.5st loss (1lb to go)
5. get to 150lb (4lb to go)
6. 40lb loss (6lb to go)

Last edited:
Meliososo said:
Reached my 11st 7lb target :D

Next target to get my half stone sticker at group (id already lost some before going to group). So 3lb to go :)

Done!!!

Ive got 2 goals now. The first is to lose a stone so 1.5lb to go and the other is to get in the 10s so that's 4lbs. Im hoping in 2 weeks I can do this :D

Just adding a couple more targets :)
1. To get into the 13 stones (DONE!)
2. To get 1.5 stone sticker (DONE!)
3. To get Club 10 award (DONE!)
4. To get into Primark size 16 linen trousers (bit random! But about 5lbs to go I think)
5. To get 2 stone sticker (5.5lbs to go)
6. To have a BMI of 29.9 (and to be overweight not obese!- 8lbs to go)
7.To get to 13 stone by 13/09 (11lbs to go)
8.To achieve an average weight loss of 2lbs per week and to maintain it!

What a brilliant thread! Everyone seems so motivated.

I've reached my first target with was to get into the 18s which I achieved last night (just!). :)
My next target is to lose one stone, so 3lbs to go. I'm only setting little targets as I've got a long, long way to go!

Wow, you've all done fantastically! I'm only on week 2 but my goals are:

1. Get into the 11's
2. Hit my 10% (11st 3.5)
3. Do at least 3 lots of exercise a week for the duration of my 6 week CD
4. Fit back into my denim skirt!

All achievable and I can do it!!:)

Updating after 4lbs weight loss:

1. To get into the 13 stones (DONE!)
2. To get 1.5 stone sticker (DONE!)
3. To get Club 10 award (DONE!)
4. To get into Primark size 16 linen trousers
5. To get 2 stone sticker (1.5lbs to go)
6. To have a BMI of 29.9 (and to be overweight not obese!- 4lbs to go)
7.To get to 13 stone by 13/09 (7lbs to go)
8.To achieve an average weight loss of 2lbs per week and to maintain it!

2lbs to get to 14st. DONE 26/7
4.5lbs to get 1 1/2st award and club 10 DONE 1/8
7lbs to get to 'overweight' and no longer 'obese' DONE 8/8

Lose two stone - 0.5lbs to go
Get to 13 stone - 5lbs to go
Lose 2 1/2 stone - 7.5lbs to go

My next goal is my Six Stone Award. I need 3 1/2 lbs off next week to get it. This week is a strange week though, I am spending Friday to Monday evening in London, away from my controlled environment with the temptation of fast food everywhere.
Went out to to nandos, took the half chicken, no skin, with rice and corn on the cob. I guess pretty low syn as far as eating out. No deserts or starters.. Washed down with coke zero. Keeping on plan is going to be tough.

Gazter, your weight loss so far has been phenomenal, hope you lose the 3.5lbs you need next week for your 6 stones. Good luck in London, a lot of fast food temptation but at least there's a lot of choice too. :)

My current goal is my club 10. Got another 12.5lbs :)

well last week i got into my next stone bracket by 1lb :) and i need 1lb for my 4 stone award :D

well last week i got into my next stone bracket by 1lb :) and i need 1lb for my 4 stone award :D
Congrats. You'll be reaching that stage where people notice a lot. In a couple more stone it gets incredible. You wil have difficulty noticing it in the mirror, but people will talk to you in different way. It won't be "isn't it nice that the really fat person has lost a few pounds" it will be "wow, you look so much different, ten years younger, that's a real achievement".

Congrats. You'll be reaching that stage where people notice a lot. In a couple more stone it gets incredible. You wil have difficulty noticing it in the mirror, but people will talk to you in different way. It won't be "isn't it nice that the really fat person has lost a few pounds" it will be "wow, you look so much different, ten years younger, that's a real achievement".

thank you!! :D ive been stuck around the 3 & half mark since May, so glad i got out the hole an back on track to loosing, i dont feel ive lost that much at times until i put an old cardigan or trousers on! Its great. Still few more stones to loose but taking it steady... yeah ive had a few people ive not seen since dieting an there reaction is wow youve lost loads :) makes you feel great doesnt it!!

thank you!! :D ive been stuck around the 3 & half mark since May, so glad i got out the hole an back on track to loosing, i dont feel ive lost that much at times until i put an old cardigan or trousers on! Its great. Still few more stones to loose but taking it steady... yeah ive had a few people ive not seen since dieting an there reaction is wow youve lost loads :) makes you feel great doesnt it!!

Yeah trousers are the biggest changes. And as a man, going down in shirt collar sizes and suit jacket sizes is a biggie. My 52/54 elastic waist trousers look like a pair of clown trousers, perfect for the obligatory press photo of me holding up the waist of the old trousers when I reach 100 lbs.

I just want to kick down to the next number on the stone part of the scales and increase my walking to 6000 steps EVERY day this week (my week starts on Friday cos that's WI

)

I have been doing a similar thing too by doing lots of walking. I started by exploring some of the parts of the village I live in that I haven't seen since before I left school (I am 52 now!). I am now venturing further afield but have decided to visit old fishing locations that I used as a kid. I am increasing steps all the time.

If you have a Smart Phone I recommend using an app called "mapmyfitness+" which tracks your route using GPS, records it and sends it to Facebook and Twitter if you wish! It also has a feature which allows you to create a playlist and play music to you while you are walking, running or cycling.

Bossman

Yeah trousers are the biggest changes. And as a man, going down in shirt collar sizes and suit jacket sizes is a biggie. My 52/54 elastic waist trousers look like a pair of clown trousers, perfect for the obligatory press photo of me holding up the waist of the old trousers when I reach 100 lbs.

yes ive realized my trousers have changed alot more than anywhere else!! im shocked at the size they are, i think to myself ' were they really tight trousers on me, cant imagine been/looking that big!'

i bet it is a biggie :) we all have great achievements, mine is trouser size.. You'l have to put the pics up so we can see! il do something alike when ive lost abit more too

I'm half a stone lighter in my first two weeks and hit the first challenge of getting back into the 11's. My next target is 1 stone which would be 11st 6.5, then 11st 3.5 after that for my Club 10. Not sure after that as I would not have been that light for about 10 years!

its so motivational to read all of your goals and see how many of you have achieved them :)

Back