Whats your next goal(s)?

I'm in the habit of buying clothes and not trying them on, then when I get home they dont fit :cry: I have some of these clothes so my aim is to get into those too. I think I've been overweight for so long I feel like a stone is nothing - but your right its bloody brilliant :) thank you positive attitude is what's needed we can do this

I think I'll get excited when I go under the 10 stone barrier...trying to have some faith that this will happen, it just seems so far away at the moment!!

My goal is to keep doing what I'm doing, staying within target for my diamond pin!!!!!!!! So want that :)

So I got my 3 stone shiny and then put 3.5lbs on last week :/ My goal is now to get my 3 stone award back!

Once that it done, business as usual -

3.5 stone shiny
Get my BMI under 40
Get out of the 16s and into the 15s!

missy1978 said:
So I got my 3 stone shiny and then put 3.5lbs on last week :/ My goal is now to get my 3 stone award back!

Once that it done, business as usual -

3.5 stone shiny
Get my BMI under 40
Get out of the 16s and into the 15s!

Missy I'm seriously impressed with your loss so far!

I need to start having more mini goals to keep me focussed after a rubbish cpl weeks so....

1) to lose 1 stone ( could do this week if I'm 100% )
2) to get into the 14-15 stone bracket
3) to get back into size 16 trousers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hells2012sw said:
Missy I'm seriously impressed with your loss so far!

I need to start having more mini goals to keep me focussed after a rubbish cpl weeks so....

1) to lose 1 stone ( could do this week if I'm 100% )
2) to get into the 14-15 stone bracket
3) to get back into size 16 trousers

I've still got so far to go! But thank you - am very happy with where I am so far :)

And having goals really does help! I'm up for a 100% week too to get my 3 stone award back so lets do it! x

I am awful for buying clothes under the illusion that they'll look as good on me as they do on the hanger. Sadly, I am substantially beefier than a hanger and therefore it usually results in tears/new things being thrown to the back of the wardrobe. I once kid myself that a pair of lovely jeans fitted me by fastening the button with a looped hair elastic and wearing a long top...didn't disguise the spare bellymeat spilling over the sides, but from the knees down it looked pretty good!

missy1978 said:
I've still got so far to go! But thank you - am very happy with where I am so far :)

And having goals really does help! I'm up for a 100% week too to get my 3 stone award back so lets do it! x

Yes, have just said on another thread I'm committing to being 100% until Halloween, and hope to be in the 14's (st not jeans) by then!! Please feel free to kick me up the bum.

I am aiming for 2lbs for Wednesday to give me my 4 stone award however at weigh in if it is 1lb my total will be 55lbs, 2lbs would give me my 4 stone award, 3lbs would mean I have reached my 1st interim target. After that 3lbs will bring me to 60lbs, after that 2lbs will bring me into the 15s, 1lb after that will give me 4st7lbs and my Christmas target.

Drop 4 dress sizes (going to be a while)
25.5lb to go - for my 6 month christmas challenge (Loose 51lb/get my 6 stone)
4.5lb to go - for my 4.5 stone by Halloween.
11.5lb to go - for my 5 stone.

-5.5LB TONIGHT....
Drop 4 dress sizes (going to be a while)
21.5lb to go - for my 6 month christmas challange (Loose 51lb/get my 6 stone)
4.5lb to go - for my 4.5 stone by Halloween. - DONE! :D :party0011:
7.5lb to go - for my 5 stone.

Last edited:
Need to lose another 3lbs to get to my 2 stone weight loss marker...

My next goal (and indeed, first goal as this is only my sixth week) is to get to Club 10 - 10.5 pounds to go. I really hope I can do that by mid/late November.

After that, my next goal will be to get to 17 st 2. Which I know sounds very precise, but I remember from past experience that it's around that weight when I can fit into a load of clothes properly, that are all currently sat unused in my wardrobe! What more motivation does a girl need...

-3.5lbs tonight getting me into the next stone bracket! Next up is 2.5st award in 3.5lbs time!

Next goal 2lbs to get to my half stone weight award!

Back