Whats your next goal(s)?

Do you have any before and after pics??

I have some before and during pics in my diary hunny, the link is in my signature, feel free to have a look! I will try to get some more up to date ones on soon :) xx

Hi everyone, I have just joined yesterday. The online version as there is no group here in the Orkney Islands. I have never done SW before so I am still a bit confused and with lots of reading to do before I know what I am doing.

I am a vegetarian and am quite impressed that SW seems much more veggie friendly than other plans I have tried.

I have nearly 5 stone to lose so I am in it for the long haul and I am glad to have found this forum to give me the help and support I know I wll need.

Sue

Welcome and good luck Orcadian! :) xx

Hi everyone, I have just joined yesterday. The online version as there is no group here in the Orkney Islands. I have never done SW before so I am still a bit confused and with lots of reading to do before I know what I am doing.

I am a vegetarian and am quite impressed that SW seems much more veggie friendly than other plans I have tried.

I have nearly 5 stone to lose so I am in it for the long haul and I am glad to have found this forum to give me the help and support I know I wll need.

Sue

Welcome to SW Sue :) I'm a veggie too and SW is brilliant for veggies, especially if you do green days. I've lost 4 stone doing green days, 4.5 stone to go! Just shout if you need any help with anything, everyone is great here and happy to help if they can x

4 stone award done! Now to attempt keep all of it off over xmas...

Well pending next WI on thurs I have just about managed this! Only just mind you, been very lucky over Xmas and I forsee a gain this week...

Anyway, my new year goals are -

1. To be half way to target (1.5lbs to go, 4st 3.5lbs lost)

2. 4.5 stone award

3. Get my BMI to 35 before I get to the fertility clinic (they still won't treat me but at least they'll see that I'm serious about losing the weight). No idea when this will be but we're being referred this month so I guess it'll be a couple of months after that? I need to lose another stone to get my BMI to 35 so that's doable in a couple of months right?

4. Get my BMI to 30 so that I can have the treatment (if necessary) and get to target (8st 7lbs lost) before my 35th birthday in September.

5. Be pregnant by Xmas at the latest!

That's the plan for this year - wish me luck! x

Last edited:
Good luck with your 2013 goals Missy1978!
I would like to lose 4 stone this year. My weigh in is tomorrow...I think I have gained ( after getting away with it after Christmas!), but really enjoyed myself last night!

Hi everyone my goals are:

1 lose 7lbs before end of January and get my club 10
2 be under 10 stone by April, I am currently 12 stone 4.5 pounds
3 do regular exercise every week to tone up

My next goal is to have a 100% January, and to regularly complete c25k and 30 day shred, alternating days between the two. Xx

Okay so i need to get my 2013 goals posted so i can keep myself on track!! Ive gained 13lb over christmas (boo!) So im back by almost a stone but im not letting that stop me, i WILL get it off :D I will most likely have more to come depending how i get on in next few months but these are what im going to aim for so far.

2013 New goals:Lose my xmas gain
Fit into size 14
Lose 7 stone (possibly more)
Be less self conscious
Be more happy with myself!
Get to target when i know what it is myself
Not in my hands but have successful surgeries on my knees! (please let me be sorted this year!!!!!)
If above goes well, Start TTC for baby #2 :)

But for now to follow down in pounds:-

Have a 100% month (January 2/31days done!)
Lose my xmas gain. (0lb lost / 13lb to go)
4.5 stone award - 1.5lb to go
5 stone award - 8.5lb to go
Try for SOTW & SOTM

first update will be tonight, cannot wait :D

Last edited:
My goals for 2013:

1. To get my two stone shiny by my birthday at the end of Jan. 9lb to loose
2. 100% January
3. To be very near target by my slimming world anniversary in September. 4 stone to go!
4. Be pregnant with my second baby by Christmas would be the icing on the cake

Some inspirational stories on here and welcome to the new ladies!

My next goal is my 3 stone award which I am currently 2lbs away from so fingers crossed for that next week!

Put on 7lbs since sept so

1st goal - to loose that 7lbs which would take me to 11st 9.5lbs
2nd goal - loose next 7lbs to get below my lowest sw weight of 11st 3lb (march 2012)
3rd goal - loose 9.5lbs to get to goal of 10st 7lbs by 21st May when i go away

good luck everybody, some good goals for this year :)

Hope you all have a happy & healthy... & slimmer year to everyone!

Few goals for myself over the next three months:

Lose Xmas Gain (2.5lb)

Get 4.5st Award (4lb)

Get 5st Award

Increase body magic

and a bit later than that most likely - get below 200lbs

* first goal to get to 11 and a half stone (total of 5 stone 8lbs lost since having my son 8 months ago) by my birthday on 26th january

*second goal to get to target of 10 and a half stone asap!

I'm trying on wedding dresses this saturday and can't wait! :) xx

Get back on plan and get my 3.5 stone by end of jan

But for now to follow down in pounds:-

Lose my xmas gain. (0lb lost / 13lb to go)
4.5 stone award - 1.5lb to go
5 stone award - 8.5lb to go
Try for SOTW & SOTM

first update will be tonight, cannot wait :D

10lb off this week!!! :party0019:

Lose my xmas gain. (10lb lost / 3lb to go)
4.5 stone award - 1.5lb to go DONE
5 stone award - 8.5lb to go DONE
Try for SOTW & SOTM
5.5 stone award - 5.5lb to go

10lb off this week!!! :party0019:

Lose my xmas gain. (10lb lost / 3lb to go)
4.5 stone award - 1.5lb to go DONE
5 stone award - 8.5lb to go DONE
Try for SOTW & SOTM
5.5 stone award - 5.5lb to go

Omg 10lb thats incredible.
Well done, did u expect that/do anything different?

Back