Whats your next goal(s)?

I have a few goals. By Easter I want to of lost 1.5 stones and by my summer holiday I want to be 3 stone down :) sounds a lot but when break down to 6 months that's only 7lbs a month. I'm determined and won't give up in July like last year

My target is to be 3 stone down by the end of July! im 16.7 right now target is 13.7 right now!! :).six months to get half way through! then target is to be 12.7 for my 25th Birthdah in October!!!! there is NO way i am putting myself throuhh depressinf feelings of being obese on yet another birthday! considering im.planning on going Italy Venice for my 25th Birthday! x

Iwant2beasize12 said:
My target is to be 3 stone down by the end of July! im 16.7 right now target is 13.7 right now!! :).six months to get half way through! then target is to be 12.7 for my 25th Birthdah in October!!!! there is NO way i am putting myself throuhh depressinf feelings of being obese on yet another birthday! considering im.planning on going Italy Venice for my 25th Birthday! x

We are similar weights and similar goal too :) good look for your target. L

Well messed up my 100% Jan. Last weekend takeaways ended up in my tummy lol.
get back to pre Christmas weight. - 6.5lb to go
Try for SOTM
5.5 stone award - 8.5lb to go - :( was 3lb off before, but xmas, an gain last week... il get there in end :)
next stone bracket - 14lb to go

4.5lb off & i regained my 5st award tonight :)

get back to pre Christmas weight - 2.5lb to go
Try for SOTM
5.5 stone award - 4lb to go
next stone bracket - 10lb to go

5lbs to gain my 1 stone award hoping to do it within 3 weeks!

Got a long way to go but i am doing small goals, bring it on! :D

By 28th Feb I want:

1. 1.5lbs off for my stone and a half off
2. Then another 2.5lbs off for my club 10%
3. Then another 4.5lbs off for my 2 stone

I'd love another SOTW and a crack at SOTM but no chance in my group, got some SERIAL weight losers in my usual group! Got SOTW last week at a different group that seems to be full of skinny minnies, target members and people that aim to lose very small amounts each week...I lost 2 which is pretty good for me and was shocked when I got SOTW :)

I've just joined a 6 week challenge thread and hope to lose a stone in this time! feel free to join us!

Another 1lb off this week so

No longer "overweight" _ 0.5lbs to go
4 stone award - 1.5 lbs to go
Target - 6lbs to go

I don't have an end target as such. I started at 15st 4 and am now around 12st 12 (weigh in tonight, so will see how it goes). We are booking our holiday tonight to go in May and I would like to be 12st for that, hopefully less but weightloss is now painfully slow!!!

I'm sort of trying to set little targets for myself not that they are small amounts to lose at all! My first target is 2 stone, I'd be happy to be under that but if thats as much as I lose I'll be happy too. If and when I get to this I'll revise it if I am still losing, at the end of the day my body decides when I'm done!

downthehatch I think maybe try weighing your hex b? especially if it is cereal in case you are eating to much and your Hex a as well that may help? Also I've noticed when I up my jacket potato intake I seem to lose less maybe switch to rice a bit more?

downthehatch I think maybe try weighing your hex b? especially if it is cereal in case you are eating to much and your Hex a as well that may help? Also I've noticed when I up my jacket potato intake I seem to lose less maybe switch to rice a bit more?

Thanks JupiterDrops. I weigh my HEb everyday without fail and make sure if I buy bread it is Hovis/Warbutons 400g wholemeal loaf. You might be right about HEa though as I know I don't have my full amount of skimmed milk with my cereal but the rest throughout the day in coffee probably takes me over my allowance. Time to buy a beaker with a measurer on I think so I can take it to work.

Although when I say painfully slowly I wasn't trying very hard at the end of last year. I went back to SW because my work colleague started a new group and wanted some members so I wanted to support her. I guess whilst I wanted to lose weight I wasn't really that committed. However this year I am so on it and excited about getting to my goal (whatever that might be) that I'm trying super hard. You def bring up some good points though and I feel whilst I'm not having more than 15syns a day most days I am definitely v close so I think I should cut back a little on synning!

By 28th Feb I want:

1. 1.5lbs off for my stone and a half off DONE
2. Then another 2.5lbs off for my club 10% DONE
3. Then 6lbs off for my 2 stone award

I'd love another SOTW and a crack at SOTM but no chance in my group, got some SERIAL weight losers in my usual group! Got SOTW last week at a different group that seems to be full of skinny minnies, target members and people that aim to lose very small amounts each week...I lost 2 which is pretty good for me and was shocked when I got SOTW :)

Did 3/4 tonight which can't be bad :) Got SOTW again this week which is just amazing!!

Back