Whats your next goal(s)?

Your loss so far is amazing LolaCola!!! 8 stone off!!!

Great thread. It's interesting to see the different goals people set themselves. I'm quite new to SW and just had a goal to stick to plan, however now think forward to all the goals ahead. So my 1st real goal is my half stone which also happens to bring me in to the 12 stone's. Fingers crossed I lose at least 2lbs to hit that this week so I can plan the next goal :)

29th Jan weigh in was a GREAT ONE!! -4lb...

Get back to pre Christmas weight. - DONE 29th Jan
Try for SOTM - DONE got Slimmer of month & week :D
5.5 stone award -DONE :D :D

(Update of my list for myself)
Losses & goals.
half a stone. DONE
get into the next stone bracket. DONE
1 stone. DONE
Loose the weight of my son (16lb) DONE
1.5 stone. DONE
2 stone. DONE
Fit in 1 size down DONE
Have a month of losses DONE
Get slimmer of the week. DONE
loose 10lb in Feb (lost 9.5lb). DONE
club 10% DONE
Slimmer of the month DONE
bronze body magic. DONE
2 dress sizes down. DONE
2.5 stone. DONE
Loose 8lb in March (lost 11lb). DONE
Get slimmer of the month. DONE
Loose 24lb in 12 weeks. (26June - 11Sept) DONE
3 stone. DONE
Interim target DONE
3 dress sizes down DONE
3.5 stone. DONE
No longer very obese. DONE
Loose 50lb DONE
Be the weight I was when I got married (2008) DONE
4 stone. DONE
Be the weight I was before my accident (2007) DONE
Fit into the dress i bought for my birthday (sept). DONE
Club 20% DONE
4.5 stone award by Halloween DONE
Get slimmer of the week again DONE
5 stone DONE
Drop 4 dress sizes on top DONE
Drop 4 dress sizes on bottom DONE
Get 5.5 stone. DONE
Try for slimmer of the month DONE (Jan)
Got Miss Slinky 2012 :)

next stone bracket - 6lb to go
Get to my first proper target I set before weightloss – (6 stone) 7lb to go
Club 30% - 11lb to go
Lose 4 weeks in a row again - 2 weeks to go

AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration...and looking at all of those small goals come together is amazing. I am hoping to lose around 30% of my body weight which is a scary thought...but we will get there :)

3 1/2lbs off this week!!

No longer "overweight" - DONE
4 stone award - DONE
Target - 2.5lbs to go

*Regain my 2 stone award (11st9) DONE
*Get below pre-Xmas weight (11st 8 ) DONE
*30lbs lost (11st7)
*Get 2.5 stone award (11st4)
*Overweight instead of obese (11st3)

Seems to be taking a long time to tick these ones off but I'm getting there slowly but surely! Before Xmas it would have taken me no time at all to lose the 6lbs I've needed to tick these off, but I'm finding it MUCH slower now!

HOWEVER...I will get there, and it may just take me a bloody long time but I WILL!! I refuse to give up and end up back where I started...and I've promise mother in law (who I go to class with) that I won't ever leave her to go on her own haha!

So here's to the next 5 lbs, and the next set of goals, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 2.5lb this week giving me my 10 1/2 stone award and my "smiley face" sticker for getting into the 11s

my goal is to make a decision to actually keep going and get to 11st 3 in weight (11st 4 weight loss) or to stick to where I am- or to go back to my original target....going to get my thinking head on

I lost 2.5lb this week giving me my 10 1/2 stone award and my "smiley face" sticker for getting into the 11s

my goal is to make a decision to actually keep going and get to 11st 3 in weight (11st 4 weight loss) or to stick to where I am- or to go back to my original target....going to get my thinking head on

Well done :) xx

Mine is get this next 3lb off to get in the 15's then another 3lb to get my 3 stone award :)

My next goal is to reach my 2.5st award, from which I am just 3.5lb away. I've been close to it in the past, but then with my Christmas / New Year I edged further away from it. I'm back on track now, having lost 8lb in the last 3 weeks alone, and I'm determined to get my next award in the next two or three weeks :)

I can tick off my first 2 mini goals. I had a great week with 5lb loss and slimmer of the week. :D

Half stone award DONE Wk 3 31/01/13
Into the 12's DONE Wk 3 31/01/13
1 Stone

My next goal is to get in to the 13's then to loose 14lbs for my friends wedding next month that I'm bridesmaid for :)

To get to target by Easter (I'm 3.5lbs away!)

Well pending next WI on thurs I have just about managed this! Only just mind you, been very lucky over Xmas and I forsee a gain this week...

Anyway, my new year goals are -

1. To be half way to target (1.5lbs to go, 4st 3.5lbs lost)

2. 4.5 stone award

3. Get my BMI to 35 before I get to the fertility clinic (they still won't treat me but at least they'll see that I'm serious about losing the weight). No idea when this will be but we're being referred this month so I guess it'll be a couple of months after that? I need to lose another stone to get my BMI to 35 so that's doable in a couple of months right?

4. Get my BMI to 30 so that I can have the treatment (if necessary) and get to target (8st 7lbs lost) before my 35th birthday in September.

5. Be pregnant by Xmas at the latest!

That's the plan for this year - wish me luck! x

Well I have done the first two - very happy indeed!

The third one I sort of did, when I was weighed at the hospital it came out that my BMI was 35, god knows how but I wasn't complaining lol!

I now have until July 30th to get my BMI under 30 as it looks like we will need IVF (hoping for a shot at IUI too though!). They won't even put us on the waiting list until I've dropped the weight so I have got to do it! I've got 2st 13.5 to go to BMI 30 which will take me to a total of 7st 9lbs lost.

On this basis number five on the list is looking pretty unlikely but I live in hope! :/ x

Need to get my 2.5st award back this week! I would like my 3 stone award by the time I go to London for the weekend (8th March) and I have a gorgeous dress which I want to be able to wear for my birthday night out in April!

Mine is to get my 6st award - 4.5lbs to go....

1/2 stone award for me....just 1.5lbs to go so really hope I can do it before Wednesday!

Back