Whats your next goal(s)?

Loose the weight i gained on holiday (gained 4lb in 4 wks)

3.5lb to go

6lbs until 3 stone, 7lbs until I'm in the 12's!!

4lb to get my 5.5st back! il be back to pre surgery weight :)

:eek::D

Now I need to get my next lot of mini goals!

1. Get my 3st award! Half way to target! DONE
2. Complete c25k!! DONE
3. Hit 3.5st off by holiday in july! DONE
4. Fit size 14 jeans by holiday! DONE
5. 4st award before trip to Sweden 5lbs to go! Big push on!

Wow! Now time to set the next few goals!

Next goals...

august is going to be very very tricky, if I can get out of it without going close to 14 stone I will be happy. Although I will be being good where possible in order to maybe try and lose a pound or so over the month. After that ill be aiming for my 3 stone award, which is currently 5lbs away. That is halfway to target :)

Friday will be my fifth weigh in on plan. Had my 1/2st award last week with a 5lb loss, so now I need 2.5lbs off for my 1st award.. My scales (& I know I shouldn't look at them, they're never right!) are saying I haven't budged this week, so think I might be holding out for week 6!

My next goals are:-

Get back to the 11s - 4lbs to go

Get my 2 stone award back - 8.5lbs to go

Get to my slimming world lowest weight - 10.5lbs to go.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm down to the big final goal now, to get to 9st 7lbs by Las Vegas, which is in less than 7 weeks! :eek: Being realistic, I'm not sure I'm going to get quite that low (although I'll be trying my absolute hardest to!) so I'd probably be happy with just getting into the 9s by then. I fully anticipate putting on half a stone while I'm there though, so there will be a whole new set of mini targets once I get back!!

To get under 10st....its so hard!!

My next mini goals are to get into the 12's (6lbs to go!), 3 stone award (5lbs to go) and to fit into some leggings that I've had for yonks (I tried them when I was 16 stone and they barely fit, but they still barely fit now, which means I've lost NO weight off my bum/thighs :( My top half is pretty small now and not much else to lose up there so its going to have to start coming off my backside!!)

Good luck ladies, we can do it!

my next goal is to get my 4 stone award - 5.5lb away( hopefully in 2 weeks time)

be 13 stone of under for going my holiday in 6 weeks times ( 1 stone away )

:)

Last november I got to 18st 7lb and put it all back on.

My first goal is to lose a stone so 5lb to go.

And id like to get down to 18st7lb (currently 21st 5lb) by xmas.

Last edited:
Need 3.5lbs off to be at the bottom of my target range before I go on holiday (2 WI's left!)

Hopefully not put too much on whilst on holiday, then I'm considering lowering my target to 10st 10lbs when I get back.

get my 2.5 stone award (4lbs to go) and then be 16-something for my holiday on 6th September. Currently at 18.7lb

Back