Whats your next goal(s)?

My next mini target is to lose 7lbs to get my 5.5st award, i'm hoping to do that by the end of august (i have my birthday and a week's holiday in that time so going to have to be careful!) xx

I achieved my previous goal of 1st today, so my next goal is my 1 & 1/2 stone award.. 4.5lbs to go! :)

My next goal is my Club 10 - got 8lbs to go for that I would like to do this by the end of August
Then I want to get my 2 stone award - so 11lbs to go now and if I could get to this by early Sept then I will be a happy bunny! xx

Get to 10 and a half stone(5lbs). ( would love to do this in next fortnight since I've just started )

Get to 10 stone 3 (bit of a sticking point for me)

Get into the 9s

Get past 9 stone 9(lowest adult weight)-ideally by end of July would be incredible for me(I imagine il be a slow loser)

This is a bit depressing to look at! I got down to 10.3 and then piled it back on again ( I'm a binger). To think where I could be at if I hadn't stopped!

Currently around 10.8, so will hopefully reach my first goal soon (again!)

So much for being 9.9 by end of July!

I need to get my birthday gain back off (5.5lb to go)

Got to my first interim target this week 12st 7lb so next is 12st 3lb which will be 1st and the weight I was when I started dieting for the very first time in 2006!!

Losing 3lb to get my half stone award - aim is to get it in the next 2 weigh-ins...

I want lose 3lb this week, which is what I gained last week so puts me right back where I was. Then from there 5lbs off to give me my 3 stone award and another little half lb on top to get to target. I know I can set my target at 3stone loss but I don't like half lbs
I may lose more after target am not sure yet but when I get to target will be concentrating harder on fitness and toning

My next goal is to get my bmi under 30, from obese to overweight. Of course overweight is still not good but it's a big difference!

To lose 5lbs to take me under 12 stone for the first time in years. Then to reach my interim target of 11st 5, which will take me from the "Obese" section of the BMI chart and into the "Overweight" section.

Ultimate goal is 8st, 8.5 if my body doesn't like being at 8.

My next mini goal is to get half way to my main goal. I need to lose another 4 pounds to get to that mini goal. However that may go up at me next weigh in. Due to a naughty hen weekend I've just got back from!

My first goal is to get to where I was in March this year ( 16st 1lbs).....not been focused as the scales can tell....17st 4lbs....really scared I will pile all the weight I have lost this past year!

My goal is to get 1/2st award. I lost 4.5lb last week so hope to get it this week or next!

Goal after that is to wi on 9th September below 11st!

I have lost a stone so far so my next target is to lose another 14 pounds which will take me under 200lbs!

Also to fit comfortably into size 16 trousers xx

I worked out if I lose an average of 1.5 pounds each week from now on I'll be at my first interim target of 1 stone in 6 weeks' time. That's not long at all! Bring it on!

My next goal is to get my bmi under 30, from obese to overweight. Of course overweight is still not good but it's a big difference!

This was my next goal & I've just done it! Feels so,good when I step on my wii Fit and the sound is different!

Good luck!

My next two goals are:

- getting into the healthy BMI range
- get my 1 1/2lbs award!

I would rather like my 4 stone shiny sticker, I have 5lbs to lose to get there ....
Fingers crossed I can do it in the next month :cross:

Back