Whats your next goal(s)?

Mini goal completed I have got back into the 13s before OH comes back from work with just under 2 weeks to spare!!
Next mini goal is to get down to 13.7

Larger goal 1st off by Christmas (as of last week) so 3lbs down 11 to go :)

Oh wow well done everyone!!! I'm so close to getting my 3 stone, if not this week then next week I hope :)

Mine is simply to stay on plan throughout the weekend.
I find the weekends so difficult :sigh:

What's difficult about the weekends for you?

Thanks for asking Mandlegrot, it's the lack of structure.
I am out during the best part of the day (so always tempted to buy fast food); or when I get home am so tired, either end up getting a takeaway or eating something not strictly SW.

My next goal is to get to 10st 13lbs - I am 4lbs off, and I want to smash that elusive 11st barrier!

xxxx

I did it!! 2 in 1. I got my 1st sticker and broke into the 10's!!!!

Next goals are:

10st 7lb

1st 7lb sticker

I know that this can create problems. However, the technique I developed to lose 3.5 stone in 6 months doing no extra exercise actually combats this issue. Do you consider yourself on a diet or have you made a change to your lifestyle?

Thanks Nicky, yes at the moment I see it as a diet - I guess I need to change my perspective.
Was that your technique?

Next targets are:

3lbs off to get my 3 stone award
3.5lbs off to get into the 12s
and to get my BMI into the 28's which will happen within 1lb :)

got my 3 stone last night and BMI is nicely in the 28's. Sitting bang on 13 stone so hopefully ill do that hate trick next week :)

good is luck everyone!!

Hi new to the site, my next goal is 2Ibs off as this will bring me into 15st group and also I would have lost over 4st since january

Been very long time since been on here ... But I hope to get my 6st by end of year. 18.5lb to go

[QUOTE=Jess.

Me too! 18.5lb to 6st!

Back