Whats your next goal(s)?

-3/4lbs this morning. I was hopping for more but have slacked off a bit in terms of exercise this week so didn't actually deserve more!
Anyway, achieved the first mini target as through the 10st 7lbs barrier at last.

New mini target is 7lbs to get (just) into the 9s and a healthy BMI at 9st 13 3/4lbs

after a holiday and more relaxed three weeks I am now 10st 1.75. So 2lb to go until I,m (just) in the 9s! Feeling really motivated so hopefully next weigh in -Sunday. We'll see.

Well done on all the losses

Well done Superfree princess!

Well done Emma! My next goal is to get my 4 stone award back 3lbs to go!

Finally achieved today. Next goal to get below 11 stone 3 lbs to go

After starting a new job in sept where they literally feed me for free all day...I put on over half a stone already! So im now 4 days in to sw to get it back off!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! Some amazing weight losses! Let's smash those targets!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award :checkmark green: **Done**
2. -2.5 lbs to get into 14st bracket :checkmark green: **Done**
3. -1 lbs to get my Club 10
4. -5.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award
5. -9.5 lbs to get into 13st bracket

Hope to get Club 10 next week!

My next goal is to get my 1 1/2 sticker. I will be thrilled if I can get there before Christmas. 5lb loss is achievable , I think :)

Got my 1 1/2 st sticker today! My new target is SW 2s sticker before Christmas... 4lbs to go! :)

My next mini goal is to be under 200lbs... only 5.5lbs to go.

To get back in to the 13's. If I'd applied myself when I originally intended to I could have been in the 11's by now :( at least I seem to now have my head in the game.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins.com mobile app

My only goal at moment is to get out of this rut I'm in and get my 5 1/2 st award. 5 lbs to go!

after a holiday and more relaxed three weeks I am now 10st 1.75. So 2lb to go until I,m (just) in the 9s! Feeling really motivated so hopefully next weigh in -Sunday. We'll see.

Well done on all the losses

Yay

yay -weighed in this morning. 9st 13.5-yay yay yay. So exciting. though I still have more to go, this is the first time I have had a healthy BMI in 4 years. I have really worked for this.
Just need to keep going now. next target is 4 Lbs to get in the single digit 9s. :) :)

Back