checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
4. -3.5 lbs to get my 2 stone award
5. -7.5 lbs to get into 13st bracket

Really want my 2 stone by Christmas. :cross:

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by New Clare

My next goal is to get my 1 1/2 sticker. I will be thrilled if I can get there before Christmas. 5lb loss is achievable , I think :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by New Clare

Got my 1 1/2 st sticker today! My new target is SW 2s sticker before Christmas... 4lbs to go! :)

Smashed it this week! 5 1\2lbs off!! Got my 2st award! New target is to weigh 11.13 by Christmas day! 4Lb to go!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by New Clare http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/206645-whats-your-next-goal-s-post6872210.html#post6872210 My next goal is to get my 1 1/2 sticker. I will be thrilled if I can get there before Christmas. 5lb loss is achievable , I think :) Originally Posted by New Clare http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/206645-whats-your-next-goal-s-post6872210.html#post6872210 Got my 1 1/2 st sticker today! My new target is SW 2s sticker before Christmas... 4lbs to go! :) Smashed it this week! 5 1\2lbs off!! Got my 2st award! New target is to weigh 11.3 by Christmas day! 4Lb to go!

Fantastic. Well done

Whoops there goes a mince pie. Not going to let this be the start of the slippery slope.

Dangerous things aren't they....

1lb off so 9st 12.5lb. 3lbs to next target (9st 9.5lb). I would love to be there by Christmas but if not-might be a bit much-then I'd love to be there by New Year.
Good Luck for the next couple of weeks everyone-a tough couple coming up!

1lb off so 9st 12.5lb. 3lbs to next target (9st 9.5lb). I would love to be there by Christmas but if not-might be a bit much-then I'd love to be there by New Year.
Good Luck for the next couple of weeks everyone-a tough couple coming up!

just keep going - you will get there sooner rather than later. Good Luck xxx

I need to lose 3lb in my next weigh to reach my xmas weight. I've lost this much a week before so I know it can be done, its just if silly festiveness gets in the way. If I can get my 5 1/2 stone for xmas it will be THE best Christmas present ever. Not going to be too hard on myself though, my original goal was 5 stone for christmas and Ive got that :)

My first mini goal is to 2lbs to reach the first half a stone since my first weigh in, but if I lose 5lb I'll be down 1st altogether since starting to lose weight, than my goal for after christmas is to hit 13.4 which is my club 10 and will get my BMI to 30 for the hospital :)

Well I've survived week one and have been rewarded with at 6.5lb weight loss for my efforts.

Next goal is to survive week 2 and hopefully have a small loss with it being so close to the xmas period.

Well I've survived week one and have been rewarded with at 6.5lb weight loss for my efforts.

Next goal is to survive week 2 and hopefully have a small loss with it being so close to the xmas period.

Bev- thats bloomin fantastic!
Congrats xxx

1) to get into the 17's
2) to lose 3 lbs to get my 1.5 award :)

Back