Whats your next goal(s)?

It's my birthday in about 10 weeks . Soif i can lose 2 lbs a week till then I will be chuffed :) I also have a pair of combats that I loved wearing but now won't do up. That's another goal , get them on !

I'm 1lb away from my first half stone so I'm hoping to get that next week.

One pound away from 2 stone award! Would be ecstatic to get that on Tuesday - fingers crossed!

But equally it is two pounds until I'm under 40 for my BMI ....;)

Hi this is my first post on this thread.. My next goals are ....

be able to put back on my wedding ring - 6lb (around the weight I took it off)

Love it. I would love to have this goal too, but I am not wearing mine since it flew off at Christmas without me noticing and was found by a niece under a chair. Perhaps my next goal should be to convince hubby that I should get a new one! ;)

2 lbs from my next stone which im hoping to get next week *fingers crossed* and then after that my next one is my club 10 :) also im getting close to being able to get my wedding ring off (not that I need too still married) which has been VERY tight for the past year.

So far I am 19lb down in just under 6 weeks, my next goal is to lose 12lb and get to 15 stone, hopefully by end of March, it's going to be tough though (need to lose 2lb a week)

It's my first week on SW at this new start weight, so my first target is to get a half stone award, followed by getting under 22st (10lb away). I'd love to do them both by my birthday, this time next month. :) x

Im going a day at a time at the moment. I have given up so many times because I fail to reach my goals, so im trying a new strategy and hopeing that this one will work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My next goal is to hit the 12 stone mark - 11 pounds to go!

Im going a day at a time at the moment. I have given up so many times because I fail to reach my goals, so im trying a new strategy and hopeing that this one will work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Same here...I'm not really looking beyond staying on plan each day and looking for a 1-2lb loss each week. Once I have lost my first stone I might start to believe I can do this!!! Feeling good about things this time though....stay positive hun,we can do this. Baby steps :) x

Half a lb to go for my 3.5st award. Hoping to get that (and a bit more!) off at group tomorrow night :)

Back