Whats your next goal(s)?

I'd like to join in if you don't mind. My short term goals: Get into 14s....I'm 6lb away Complete week 1 of c25k by Saturday Complete week 2 by 4th April (on holiday from 5th) Get my club 10 before my sil wedding on 10th May (9 lbs away)

This has just reminded me that I need to do c25k again, I did well last time then just stopped which was so silly!

Thank you, I hope so. I'd much rather it came off faster than that but my body has other ideas lol

I like instant results too which is why I've so often failed in the past. I'm taking it slow and steady this time and changing my whole outlook. I know that SW works and I want to make it a way of life instead a diet that you are 'on'. I'm enjoying some fab foods and don't feel restricted in any way,nor am I obsessing about when my next meal is as there are so many things I can eat freely without running out of points or calories. And the best thing...I know when I'm full and stop!!! I'm doing it this time,however long it takes :)

I like instant results too which is why I've so often failed in the past. I'm taking it slow and steady this time and changing my whole outlook. I know that SW works and I want to make it a way of life instead a diet that you are 'on'. I'm enjoying some fab foods and don't feel restricted in any way,nor am I obsessing about when my next meal is as there are so many things I can eat freely without running out of points or calories. And the best thing...I know when I'm full and stop!!! I'm doing it this time,however long it takes :)

I think that's a great attitude and I feel like this time I've adapted that a bit more. In three months I have only lost 10 lbs which is less than a pound a week. In the past I would have given up because the loss wasn't coming quicker enough, but now I'm seeing the bigger picture-I'm a quarter of the way to goal and have found I'm not obsessing about food as much, and my attitude when I go off plan is much better now(ie get back on track ASAP rather than sod that, I've had a bad meal il have a bad week now). Loved the last line of your post, and I will be joining you on that!

I reached my mini goal of 13st 7lbs today :) so next goal is my 1st stone award - 13st 2lbs so 5lbs to go!

I think that's a great attitude and I feel like this time I've adapted that a bit more. In three months I have only lost 10 lbs which is less than a pound a week. In the past I would have given up because the loss wasn't coming quicker enough, but now I'm seeing the bigger picture-I'm a quarter of the way to goal and have found I'm not obsessing about food as much, and my attitude when I go off plan is much better now(ie get back on track ASAP rather than sod that, I've had a bad meal il have a bad week now). Loved the last line of your post, and I will be joining you on that!

Next time you are in the supermarket,try picking up 5 bags of sugar. Tell yourself how good it feels not to be carrying that around everyday. And then imagine another 5 bags. With our new attitudes,we will get where we want to be a lot sooner than we expected!!! Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Next time you are in the supermarket,try picking up 5 bags of sugar. Tell yourself how good it feels not to be carrying that around everyday. And then imagine another 5 bags. With our new attitudes,we will get where we want to be a lot sooner than we expected!!! Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Oooooo that is such a good way of looking at it, thank you so much, I think I needed some perspective!

I want to reach 70kg (11 stone). My friend compained to me how she's now 70kg, the heaviest she's ever been in her life. That's my goal, so that felt like a kick in the teeth.

I want to reach 70kg (11 stone). My friend compained to me how she's now 70kg, the heaviest she's ever been in her life. That's my goal, so that felt like a kick in the teeth.

Some people don't have a clue how hard it is, lucky them. I have to say I once knew a stewardess who panicked over three pounds, but she was so thin 3 lbs literally meant she couldn't do up her skirt properly at a christening. I'd rather be a bit more chunky and less insecure!

I don't think you can (or should) compare your weight-loss to someone else's. Just because someone is smaller doesn't meant they can't want to shed a few pounds or should be content that they've gained weight.

I've friends both on here and in real life who are at least 3 or 4 stone lighter than me. They struggle with their weight the same as I do.

I don't think it's fair to say they don't have a clue how hard it is. There are a lot of minis who are down to the last few pounds they need to lose to goal, and find it very hard to shift them.

*hops off soapbox*

Back on topic- I can't remember what goals I set last time I was on this thread, I must read back. For now though my goals are

2 stone award this week or next - 2.5 lbs to go
Get into size 14 jeans by end of April

I don't think you can (or should) compare your weight-loss to someone else's. Just because someone is smaller doesn't meant they can't want to shed a few pounds or should be content that they've gained weight.

I've friends both on here and in real life who are at least 3 or 4 stone lighter than me. They struggle with their weight the same as I do.

I don't think it's fair to say they don't have a clue how hard it is. There are a lot of minis who are down to the last few pounds they need to lose to goal, and find it very hard to shift them.

*hops off soapbox*

Back on topic- I can't remember what goals I set last time I was on this thread, I must read back. For now though my goals are

2 stone award this week or next - 2.5 lbs to go
Get into size 14 jeans by end of April

Agree, I refrain from commenting on some diaries as I worry like hell people will be offended that I complain about my weight when it's someone's goal weight. I might be someone's ideal weight, but for me, my weight is hell. Though obviously it depends on height/weight, I'm 5'2 so my weight feels huge to me, but to someone else they might look trim, I can understand someone being upset if someone complained when they were extremely toned and fit and had just gained an lb or 2, but I've struggled just as much as bigger people with weight issues.

my next goal is just get past 11.9 - preferably to 11.5 soon, I seem to get to 11.9 and then have a bad weekend and trip myself up!
X

OMG that is fantastic, you must feel fantastic

my next goal is just a little one a pound and a half for my stone and a half award. Hoping to be there for WI on thurday. I like to break my goals into half stones. Whenever I reach them I always feel like thats going to be it and I wont lose anymore. Stupid brain

my next goal is just a little one a pound and a half for my stone and a half award. Hoping to be there for WI on thurday. I like to break my goals into half stones. Whenever I reach them I always feel like thats going to be it and I wont lose anymore. Stupid brain

mmmm I got my stone last week and seem to have lost the plot in the last week so I think I suffer the same thing.

anyway just done second run!

I find I can have a real mental block sometimes. As I have never been slim I've always assumed that I would always be big and that was that. Trying to tell my brain that I can do it seem impossible sometimes. I have 2 stone till target which I know is smaller than some peoples but it seem like a mythical dream. Always surprised when I lose but very happy. Smallest than I have been in years :)

Back