Whats your next goal(s)?

Quick update got my 7 stone award, totally surreal :D Good luck everyone on their goals, next goal 7 and a half stone award eek! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Yours is amazing too , well done xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! Well done x

My next goal is to get into the 14s, only got 2.5lbs to get there! Although losing 3lb would get me my half century! xxx

Just updating this! Still waiting hard on the 2 stone award, should have had it by now but totally yo-yo'd for first 8 weeks of this year.

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
2. -2.5 lbs to get into 14st bracket
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
3. -1 lbs to get my Club 10
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
4. -2 lbs to get my 2 stone award
5. -6 lbs to get into 13st bracket

1. -1.5 lbs to get my stone award
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
2. -2.5 lbs to get into 14st bracket
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
3. -1 lbs to get my Club 10
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**
4. -2 lbs to get my 2 stone award
checkmark%20green.gif
**Done**

5. -2 lbs to get into 13st bracket
6. -6.5 lbs to complete Easter challenge

Hoping I can cross off #5 next week. #6 is going to be tricky, seeing as I have 2 weigh-ins to do it, and I don't tend to get big losses 2 weeks in a row.

I am now a healthy BMI :)

Next mini goals:
- Get my 7.5st award (3.5lbs to go!)
- Target weight of 11st (4lbs to go!)

Emma, 3.5lbs from 7.5st is amazing! You must be so proud of yourself! :)

Think I've finally conquered my 11.9 barrier, official WI tomorrow but scales showing a good loss this week, next target is get into the 10's!
X

Next goal is -3.5 so I can get my stone award, although I doubt I'll get it this week, then it's to get into the 12s!

Woohoo -3.5lbs off! Next target get into 12stones and club 10

So close to my two stone award so I want that next week.. Then my next goal is to lose another stone, making it three, over the next 6 weeks.. That's an average of 2.3 pounds a week. I'm currently averaging 2.5 a week! So I'm hoping it continues :D

Lost 6lb this week so got my 1 1/2 stone and now into the 16s, way sooner than expected!! Only set those goals last week!

Next... 3.5lbs off to get Club 10, then another 2lbs and I'll have lost 2 stone! Away this weekend for my birthday so certainly not expecting either of those next week!!

Feeling good :)

My next goals :-
Lost 3lb this morning ,

2lb to 7.5 stone loss
5lb to next stone
9lb to reclaim my 8 st award
Anything after that is complete new losses,
Not losing regained weight
. I'm so excited to be making brand new targets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you coughdrops, had a fab weekend, now for some serious damage limitation before Thursday's weigh in... This weeks goal is not to have a gain, but if I do, it was so worth it!!!

Back