Whats your next goal(s)?

I need to lose 6lb to get into the 9 stone bracket, i cant remember the last time i saw that number on the scales! hoping to do it within the next 5 weeks before my holidays :happy036:

To gain little as possible in these last few weeks of pregnancy!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

To try and maintain my weight as I'm currently going through a rut

Mini goal but tomorrow it's a friends birthday at work. I've already seen the cake. It's a Tesco extra finest chocolate one. *drool*. So mini goal is to be able to resist and eat a hifi bar whilst they scoff it :D

1lb next week so I get my 3 stone award!

Then 1 stone left to go! Woohoo!

I has just completed week one and lost 5 pounds.. My goal is to have at least a stone off by the end of June as I have a few concerts coming up and would love nice new clothes! Bit of a stretch but fingers crossed! :)

To lose 13lb hopefully by 28th June to get my 2 stone award!

Hellloo
My next goal is to lose 14lbs by end of June for a 6 week holiday :) Then i would have lost 49lbs x still have another 3 stone to go even after that! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My goal is to get my head out my a*se!
4 lbs to 71/2 stone, 11 to 8stone and target .
Im sabotaging myself and its stupid. I need to pull my socks up and GET ON PLAN!!

Lose 8lbs by 12th June to get me to 1 stone award as I'm off on a short holiday and want to feel good again in clothes. I've lost 6lbs in two weeks so here's hoping :)

Back