Whats your next goal(s)?

Id like to lose between anothee 9lbs to a stone by 28th June taking me to between 13st 8 to 14st x somewhere in between there ideally x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! You lot are doing amazing!!Currently 13.13 1/2; next goal is to get to 13 stone 3 which is the weight I was when I fell off the wagon last time (a couple of years ago) after having lost 4 stone 5lbs!

My next goal is to get firmly in the 9' s because I'm bobbing between high 9's low 10's and I'd rather bob middle 9's to top 9's

My goal is to get my head out my a*se!
4 lbs to 71/2 stone, 11 to 8stone and target .
Im sabotaging myself and its stupid. I need to pull my socks up and GET ON PLAN!!

Congratulations on your weight loss, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. I was exactly the same as you messing about before my 7 1/2 stone, seemed to take me ages. You can do it :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3.5lbs to half stone award, hoping to do it within the next 2 week x

Decided to weigh myself early this week and I lost 1lb so have now lost 7lbs in 3 weeks :) another 7 to go to get to 13st3lb and then another stone to target. Hopefully have it off before end of summer.

Well done ladies you have all done so well you must be so proud!! I only hope I can do the same! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi this is my first post on this thread.. My next goals are
Get my club 10 award-2lbs
be able to put back on my wedding ring - 6lb (around the weight I took it off)

Reached my mini goals at last... Wedding ring actually took 9.5 lbs. my new mini goals are
get my 2 stone award- 0.5lb
get back to my pre baby weight- 5lbs
get back to my wedding weight - 10lbs

Hi all, mind if i join this thread?

hit my first target of 15st last fri, target for this fri is to get half stone award. X

Reach target by 9th July!

7 weeks to lose 14.5lb.. One week is a holiday week so let's hope that doesn't affect me too much haha!

Got my 2.5 stone award last night and into the 15s!! Next goal 3 stone! 7lbs to go and counting....
I love slimming world!!!

Got my mini goal of half a stone this morning, new mini goal to weigh 14.7 next Friday.

Good luck everyone on achieving or getting nearer to your goals this week x

Got my half a stone off last night so next mini goal is to have another half a stone off by 12th June or at least close to it for my holidays.

1lb to go for 2 stone award. Next goal from there is into a healthy BMI for the first time in about 20 years. Is another 10lbs after the 2 stone award.

Well I've just realised ive reached goals I didn't even consider initially!!! Im now under 300lbs for the first time in years and when I lose another 1lb my BMI will have dropped by 10 and ill be in the 30s rather than the 40s! So pleased ... necer thought id stick with it to this stage but I love it xx next goal 4st award x

I take every half stone at a time :) I'm currently 4lb from my 3st award I am hoping I get it before I go on holiday on the 6/6/14 but I'm doubtful as I've sabotaged myself today (emotional week = 1bag 165g m&ms ) I stopped myself before I went any further and I've been losing 1/2,and 1lb weekly so I'm gonna up my game and get that 3st bad boy x

Back