Whats your next goal(s)?

Well done Jess!
My aim is to lose 3 and get my 3st award and then 2lbs and be 14.5st. Then I guess it's 14.3 and under 200lbs.
Crikey, I'll have to stay on plan. 1 day down, 6 to go.

Thanks & good luck!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

My next goal is to get into the 10's..... Hopefully in the next 6 weeks before my holiday, eeek! If I do get into the 10's (10.13) then I will have lost dead on 3.5 stone, fingers crossed xx

My next goal is to get into the 12's. I'm now 13st1lb so I am hoping maybe with a little harder work it will happen next week :)

My immediate goal is to still be in the 13's when I weigh in on Friday. Only just made it last week at 13:13 and don't want to go straight back to the 14's :)

Very happy. I lost that 3lbs so got my 3st award. I'm starting to believe I can do this.

Soo.. My goal to not gain while on holiday didn't happen (was +3.5), so my next goal is to try and get that back off again next week! Hopefully I can actually do this one :)

My goal is to lose 2.5lb to get in the 13's this Friday.

My last goal was club 10 which I got tonight! Current goal is 2 stone award, half a pound away from it which is frustrating, but hopefully an attainable goal for the week!

Would just like to get back down to my lowest weight of 10st 10lb - 1st 1lb left to go!

goals - 2stone by august (holiday)
2 and a half by september (birthday)
3 and a half by october (halloween)
5 by december (christmas)

Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept)

Mine is to get to 1stone off - 3.5lbs to go. I'm a bit worried I may gain or maintain this week though so I had better get back on plan properly. I've been going over my syns by about 5-6 each day due to work stress. Need to focus again.

Finally got my 1stone award this week. Next mini goal is to get my club 10. Need to lose 3.5 to do it but I lost 4.5 last week so I'm expecting a very small loss this week.

lost the 3lb and got my goal into the 13's bracket :D

Next goal is to lose 1lb to get my 1 an half stone award

Very good week... bought a dress in a 16 for a wedding in a couple of weeks, (started out a size 20), lost 3 lbs getting me my 3.5 stone, 50 lbs lost so a 'half century' and into the 14s, next goal is 4 stone award!!! 6lbs to go, get it off!!!

Back