Whats your next goal(s)?

3lbs to the 2stone still plodding away

I didn't lose the 1.5 I wanted.. In fact gained 2, so next goal is to lose that again!

I got my mini goal, was down 1Ib and am now in the 13st category (changed on here too to 13 getting to 12 category)

Next mini goal is to lose 6Ibs to get my 6.5st award, I'm hoping I will get that by the end of summer fingers crossed

Thanks very much, I always say mini goals the whole time otherwise you would go mad thinking about target

Awwww well done NewMe, that is fantastic, you really are flying it

Got my two stone award, next goal is 1lb to get in the 12s

NewMe14, your very welcome, isnt it a great feeling knowing this healthy eating plan is doable, I just love SW

I82much, I'm the same as I have 6Ibs to go to my next award

My next goal in to get into the 15s and to lose my second stone. Preferably in the next 7 weeks as I'm going to Greece on hol n don't fancy feeling big and uncomfortable and sweaty x

Wow superfree princess, that is amazing and I can see your only half a pound off getting into the 10's, well done

Last night I got my 4 stone award. Amazed to get it this week after a big weekend, away on holiday next week so first goal is not to gain while away...
Then to get down to 14 stone (6lbs away) which will bring my bmi below 30 and into the 'overweight' rather than 'obese' category. :D
Half a pound after that will get my 4.5 stone and into the 13s.
Amazing.

Back