Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get into the 15's and get my 1.5 stone award, hopefully I can get it next week :) xxx

2lbs off my next goal of,2stone

i'm 5lbs off 1 and a half stone, that's my next goal :D

Next one is now 6lb away from my 5stone loss. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Originally Posted by **punk*~*star**

Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully) - DONE! 4lb loss... :)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket - now 0.5lb away (this week hopefully) -DONE :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept) - now only 5.5lb away :eek:

Haven't been online for a few weeks but I managed to get into the 12stone goal, over the moon with myself :)

Hoping to be at least 13:7 before my hols in September. Going to stick to plan where possible whilst away,but my aim is to avoid going back into the 14's if I do pig out :)

Hoping to get my 1/2 stone award tonight! Only need 1/2 lb to get it so SHOULD be ok...

Simply just want 2 weeks of losses in a row. Really lost control recently :( get one good loss and then fall all over the place!

Half a pound to 5 stone off. The scales flickered 5st off but went back up to 4st. 13.5 lbs, was sort of gutted.

Set my target to 14st. that will be lowered to 12st. as I want to get down to 9/10ish or size 8/10 ultimately, whichever comes first :D

I'm out of the 200's!! Next goal is for my 3.5 stone award. Only 0.5 lb, so should do it next week.. Probably jinxed it now though!

To get my 6 stone sticker (I'm like a magpie, loving the shiny stickers!). Need 2.5lbs for that. The next goal after that'll be to get into the '11s' (I need 8lbs from now to get that)

Well I'm now..
4lb from new front number
5.5lb from my 5 stone award.

Sent from my LIFETAB_E7313

Back