Whats your next goal(s)?

I've 3lb to go until I've lost 1st 7lb with 5:2.

I'm also aiming to lose 5lb in the next 5 weeks, hopefully taking me to 11st 7lb by Christmas.

I lost 1lb this week!

So I now have 2lb to go until I've lost 1st 7lb with 5:2.

And 4lb / 4 weeks to go for my Christmas mini-goal!

I got to my last goal of 4 1/2 today so next goal is target. 2.5lbs to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've got 3lbs to get to 4st, I would love to do it by next weigh in but not too sure whether that's achievable this week!

Thankyou! Your doing well too well done

I hit my next target last night and got my 4st! So next target is 4.5 although 2lbs gets me a 25% loss of my original weight so that's my next mini target and I'm now Aaron's away from target!!! This is starting to feel real!!!

Well done you!

One stone to target! Not long now!! First... half a pound for my 5.5 stone award which has been a long time coming, fingers crossed for next week.

I hit my next target last night and got my 4st! So next target is 4.5 although 2lbs gets me a 25% loss of my original weight so that's my next mini target and I'm now Aaron's away from target!!! This is starting to feel real!!!

Well done you :D Whats Aaron's?! I presuming a child / pet who weighs what you have left to lose. Good luck

One stone to target! Not long now!! First... half a pound for my 5.5 stone award which has been a long time coming, fingers crossed for next week.

So brilliant and so close now - you can do it. Hope you get the 5.5 stone sticker next week :)

I have 2lbs to go to my 8 stone sticker. I really want it before Christmas but its tough at the minute. But I will try my best!

I want 3.5 off for xmas! i'll be happy with that... that'll be 49lbs in 20 weeks so i'll be delighted with that! :)

Everyone is doing so well! I need 1lb to first stone! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Been on plan 100% of the time this week apart from 1 meal out where I had to try to pick the best meal out of a load of unhealthy options! Didn't drink any alcohol though!

Got my first stone. Next goal - club 10. 6lbs to go!

Thank you! I'm finding it really useful to break it down to one small goal at a time. I'm doing SW online so the forum is really useful for moral support!

So brilliant and so close now - you can do it. Hope you get the 5.5 stone sticker next week :)

I have 2lbs to go to my 8 stone sticker. I really want it before Christmas but its tough at the minute. But I will try my best!

Thank you! 8 stone is amazing!!! I really hope you get those 2lb off before Christmas, seems achievable but I know how things slow down, it's been over 2 months since my last award! When we did our Christmas wish in group I put "Target" because I worked out I'd need 2 lbs a week, now I realise I have no chance even though I've stuck to it 100%, my body said no!!

Back