Whats your next goal(s)?

Lost 3 this week and got my stone award, now for that half stone :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Would love to fit into size 12 jeans (comftabley not squeeze) lol been living in leggings since last febuary when I was pregnant, miss wearing jeans :(

Would love to fit into size 12 jeans (comftabley not squeeze) lol been living in leggings since last febuary when I was pregnant, miss wearing jeans :(

Same ere xx

Got my 2 stone award today :) :) :)

Next award will be another 7lbs which seems far away at the moment, so I will break it down. 1lb to get into the 11s and 3lbs to get to the weight I was when I met my OH 5.5 years ago!

Looking to lose 3.5lb this week to give me my 1s award and it will be in 3 week so would be really happy xx

get into size 12s

Want my half stone award on Thursday.

My OH and I decided that we're going back to Amsterdam (our favourite city) for my birthday at the end of June, and it would be amazing to have lost 3 stone before then. 2.5 stone in 5 months is do-able, right?

Longer term, I want to get out of leggings and into jeans. I've been wearing leggings every day since I was at Uni (I left 3 and a half years ago) because I got sick of going jeans shopping and never being able to find the right pair.

Want my half stone award on Thursday.

My OH and I decided that we're going back to Amsterdam (our favourite city) for my birthday at the end of June, and it would be amazing to have lost 3 stone before then. 2.5 stone in 5 months is do-able, right?

Longer term, I want to get out of leggings and into jeans. I've been wearing leggings every day since I was at Uni (I left 3 and a half years ago) because I got sick of going jeans shopping and never being able to find the right pair.

im finally at a weight i feel comfortable wearing jeans xx still got 1.5st to go to my target weight and 8lbs away from weight i was on my big day :) im sure you will achieve your goal xx on my phone so cant see what plan you are doing xx

im finally at a weight i feel comfortable wearing jeans xx still got 1.5st to go to my target weight and 8lbs away from weight i was on my big day :) im sure you will achieve your goal xx on my phone so cant see what plan you are doing xx

I'm on the EE plan. Can't wait to be able to find it easy to shop for jeans! Funny how something that a lot of people take for granted is such a big deal :) xx

I'm on the EE plan. Can't wait to be able to find it easy to shop for jeans! Funny how something that a lot of people take for granted is such a big deal :) xx

Jeans are my big deal as the name says I want to just walk into any nice shop like diesel and just buy the jeans I just don't bother looking for years they never do more than a size 12.

I will not stop until I'm small enough to do this

Few mini goals
Lose 4 times in a row. 2/4
Get my 3st 7lb loss. - 1.5lb to go
Get under the stone bracket - 7lb to go

to lose 3lb to get my club 10 :)

To lose a stone (3.5lb away) also to get into the next stone bracket (9lb away) x

I like to have 3 goals running so here they are when I achieve one I add another onto it.

1) Get out double figures on the lbs so 13st9
2) 13st8 my 1 stone sticker at sw
3) 13st 1 my lowest weight In long while plus my 1.5stone sticker

Back