Whats your next goal(s)?

Into the 16s 22/01
First half stone 22/01
First stone
Into the 17s

To get rid of my Christmas/NY gain (6.5lbs!!) and then another 3 for my next award :D

I did it! Got down to my pre-Christmas weight this morning :woohoo:

A lb off so now in the 11s!

Managed to find another small target to aim for next: another 1lb off and I will have lost 30lbs!

To get into the 14 stone bracket, I've been stuck in the 15's for ages as my losses have stalled due to starting the gym (how unfair!) but hoping it's starts moving again soon.

Want my half stone award on Thursday.

My OH and I decided that we're going back to Amsterdam (our favourite city) for my birthday at the end of June, and it would be amazing to have lost 3 stone before then. 2.5 stone in 5 months is do-able, right?

Longer term, I want to get out of leggings and into jeans. I've been wearing leggings every day since I was at Uni (I left 3 and a half years ago) because I got sick of going jeans shopping and never being able to find the right pair.

Half stone done! I'm 8.5lbs down overall. My next goal to replace that one is to get my stone award by Valentine's Day, so two more weigh-ins. Fingers crossed

now that ive finally bursted those 12 stone barriers it took a long time but finally got there. next its to get to 11stone 7 pounds before 22nd of feb as i am standing for my niece on her christening day. I am absoultly thrilled to bits to be asked and not goin to stand there looking lik an elephant beside my sister who is petite

we have very similar goals as i started off at 14.4 but joined slimming world when i was 12 8 as i couldnt get down to 12 stone wanna get to 11 stone before july as ive my bros wedding then but if i see myself hitting that im goin to go for 10.7 but we will see

Lost 3 lbs this week so now lost over 30lbs, and am the same weight I was when I met my OH over 5 and a half years ago! So pleased! Just another stone to go until target!

Next small target - 3lbs off to next half stone!

Last edited:
Well done everyone! It's all these little targets that help keep us on track and focused..if we all just aimed for a target weight would we ever get there?..lol...

Next mini target for me 3lb for 3 stone award :)

my next goals are
1 lose 2lb to get into the next stone bracket
2 lose 4lb to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award
3 lose 7.5lb to get my club 10

my next goals are:
1 lose 2lb to get into the next stone bracket
2 lose 4lb to get my 1 and a 1/2 stone award
3 lost 7.5lb to get my club 10 :D

Back