Whats your next goal(s)?

10st 2lb - pre Christmassy weight
9st9lb - pre cyprus weight
9st5lb - pre pregnancy weight

Currently 10st 7lb. 7 weeks until I have a wedding to go to so fingers crossed

I set loads of goals because I have still got over 5st to lose and hitting all the goals makes me motivated! So I'll list my next three :)

1. Get into the 13st bracket (0.5lbs to go)
2. Get my SW 1st award (5lbs to go)
3. Club 10 award and SW one and a half stone award (12lbs to go)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

All of these are now completed so my next goals are:

1. Lost 3lb to get to my 2 stone award DONE
2. Get into the next stone bracket (8lb)
3. Get my 2 1/2 stone award (10lb)

Lost 3.5lb tonite xx

Club 10 reached :D

My next target is my stone and a half, which is 1lb away, and then moving to the next stone zone which is 4lbs away :)

Mine is to lose 3lb. This will get me into the 13s , get me back to a 2 stone total loss so far and back to my Pre Christmas weight all in one go.
My next one is to get to the half way stage of the 13s by hitting 13 7.

First mini target achieved with a 1lb loss followed by a 4lb loss to take me to 13.11

Next targets are 2lb off to get my 1 stone in class (I had already lost a lot doing SW online last year before I joined class this year in case anyone is confused by my stats lol)
Next one is to get 4lb off to reach 13.7
Third one is to get my BMI under 30 for which I think I need to lose about 9lb

Just passed through my half way mark so,
My next goals are:
2lbs to 2 stone award (hoping thurs)
9lbs to 2.5 stone award
11lbs to be in the next stone bracket. x

1. Lost 3lb to get to my 2 stone award DONE
2. Get into the next stone bracket (5lb)
3. Get my 2 1/2 stone award (7lb)

Next target is 8 and a half stone award, then 9 stone, then 9 and a half and that's my target.

1 stone 6 pounds to go, I'm excited and terrified at the same time! :p

First goal is to actually finally get my half stone, rather than faffing around by deciding I am on SW, then I'm not, then I am. Determined and focused.

I've also just passed the half way point and entered the next 'stone zone'.

I'm half a pound off my 1 and a half stone award, so my most immediate goal is that (and to stay on the wagon over Easter, after badly falling off it yesterday!).

After that, I want to comfortably be in the 9 stones - 9st7lb would put me exactly 1 stone from target. I really want to see my weight left to lose in lbs and not stones. I haven't got the greatest willpower at the moment - my medication has meant I've had to give up so many things, including some of the food I love, which I know I would not be able to moderate as strictly as I have to on this diet.

Finally, I want to be able to feel comfortable with myself again, whether I am able to get to my target (pre-medication) weight or not. As long as I achieve this, I will feel that all this effort has been worth it. I know I don't want to go back to where I was. My self-esteem and health have already improved, so I've reached one goal already :).

My first goal is to get under 15st- even though that's only half a pound away the 15's are a horrible number for me x

Next targets are 2lb off to get my 1 stone in class (I had already lost a lot doing SW online last year before I joined class this year in case anyone is confused by my stats lol) D
DONE :)

Next ones are:

Get 2lb off to reach 13.7
Get my BMI to 30 by reaching 13.4
Get my Club 10 (since joining group) by reaching 13.2

1 lose 3lbs to take me into the 14s
2 lose 5.5lbs to get my 1 stone award
3 to keep giving a 100%

Lose 4lbs to get to 13st 13lbs - that will mean 2 stone off this year so far, and into the 13's :)

Then I'm going to give it my very best shot at getting to 13 stone before my birthday, 18th May. It's a big ask, it will mean total focus for 5 weeks but I'm treating it like a bit of a challenge!

Back