Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to lose another 6 lbs to get down to 13st 7lbs. I'll get my 1.5 stone award and my Club 10 if I do. It'll also be the lightest I've been since I was a teenager :eek:

I've only just started so, my first goal is simply to have a loss, quite optimistic ;)

My first weigh in and I have lost 2lb
So delighted to have put my foot on the first step
My next target is to reach 13st so 8lbs to go
As long as I generally keep going in the right direction I'll be happy x

Got my 1.5 stone this week :) so Club 10, then 2 stone. And I want to have reached 3 stone before I go to Amsterdam on 28th June. 12 weeks to go...

My losses have been slow this year. I managed to get through december only gaining 1lb overall but struggled to get my head in gear really since. I got to my lowest weight so far before easter, then had a week which was almost entirely off plan & gained 5.5lb.

My first goal is to get that off. Then i'm still chasing my 3st award, then i won't be too far from my next stone zone!

Ive also just gone through my diary & looked at my plans & what outfits i want to wear for them- if i can keep this in my mind then it should keep me motivated. I also need to remember why i started this journey & that i'm getting married soon (no idea when yet as we still haven't booked it)

As this time around im not weighing myself or measuring myself as i get too caught up on numbers and get dishearted too quickly . I'm taking a while to think of a goal to aim for. At the moment im taking advantage of the blast of energy have gained from only been on this 5 days since I'm a returner of SW.

is it niggling at me to wanting to know how much i will loose at day 7 - YES! but i know its for the best in my current situation. But I do have to say seeing everyone signature stickers of goals and losses, is motivating to me too! :happy096:

But I would say my goal is to go down a dress size or two before summer starts (21st of June 2015)

That would be a such a happy goal as my size would be decreased than last year summer!

Hi I got my 2 stone award tonight, yay, so next goals are:
1. 1lb til I have less than 20lbs to target, then I counting down to zero.
2. 5lb to 2.5 stone award.
3. 7lb to next stone bracket (10's) xxx

My next goal is getting to 12st 7 - and that will be my 2 stone loss award. 6lbs to go. xx

My next goal is 9lbs before 18th May (my birthday) which will mean I'm down to 13 stone :)

1. Lost 3lb to get to my 2 stone award DONE
2. Get into the next stone bracket (5lb)
3. Get my 2 1/2 stone award (7lb)

Completed all of these so the next goals are:
1. 6.5lb till my 3stone award
2. 7.5lb to get into onederland
3. Get into a size 16

Very happy tonight - I have now lost more than I weigh & am in the "overweight" category not the obese one. Who have thought someone would be so excited to be overweight :8855: Plus 1lb to go to the 12 stone award

Fantastic achievement well done xx

Back