Whats your P.A.T ??

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
I have set mine as 10 stone which is healthy I was always 9.5 stone before my kids and I was slim then so I will be pleased with this weight and size 10 clothes.
What are you all aiming for and do you think it will change as you lose weight and eventually get to target and minus target?

My P.A.T is 11 stone, which I think is quite healthy as I'm quite tall (approx 5" 9), this puts me in the middle of the ideal BMI range!

I think mine could change, i've never been 11 stone before so I dont know if i'll like it or whether it will be enough! The wii fit suggested 10 st 9lb so we'll see! I'm miles away yet =( x

Mine is 10st too :) and i was also 9st to 9.5 before having my daughter and i have never been back to that weight since. Got close but never saw those numbers again.

I think i will be reasonably ;) happy at 10st, would like to be 9 and a half again but skin doesnt shrink back so easily now so dont want to look like im a size 10 but with a size 12 skin :D:D that will just age me more ha ha never happy :)

Well done anyway Robesterswife, ur doing so well. x x

mine is 10st too think my ideal is something like 9st 4 think the last time I was that weight was around 22 years ago pre my first round of kids lol 6 years ago pre my 2nd round of kids I was 10st 4 and that was about right so have set it a few pounds under I may decide at 10 half to stop I think as you get older you run the risk of looking gaunt if you lose too much I could never imagine being the 7 half stone that I was when I left school at 16 !!

Mine's about 10 stone, I should probably be lighter than that but really I'd be healthy and happy at 10 stone so we'll see how it goes. Good luck with your targets :)

I started off with 9 stone, thought it was not realistic, changed it to 9.5, then when I went beyond that 9 stone 2.5 pounds, and since I went 4 pounds below that, I set it back to the original 9 stone. I am 1.5 pounds below that now, but have that extra to play with!

I am also aiming for 10 stone. I don't think it is likely though as the closest I got after DD1 was just under 12 and the scales refused to budge further. That said, I was happy with that weight although it was still the top end of the overweight BMI. Since then, I have had DS and DD2 and initially aimed for 12ish stone but one day I was feeling particularly motivated and changed my ticker to aim for the healthy BMI. I think I might be bonkers as it has taken 4 months to lose 12.5lbs. As you can see from my info, I have a looooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggg way to go........

I am at target now and I have even dropped it by an additional 14lb (1 Stone) I am 6'8" tall so my PAT is 14.2 and at one point I had dropped to 13.9 st but I looked way too thin even though I was within my healthy BMI. Once I hit target I floated up and down by 6 lbs until my body and my mind had settled into daily life. I remember when I was aiming at 15.2 and how hard that seemed at the time yet now so hard to remember why it was so hard. I started at 21st and worked with my wife on her SW until she convinced me to join after 3 months where I weighed in at 18.2, we were EE before it was even an official plan because we have seven children and you could guess how hard feeding all thode on original or green would have been

Ive set mine at 11 stone but will see how I feel then! Its been such a long time since I was at that weight I cant remember what I looked like :eek: so I may have to adjust accordangly!!!

xx

I havent set mine yet,,,in my head i have been tellling myself i want to get to 10 and a half stone but i dont remember ever being that light!! However recently iv been all over the place and keep getting quite down about it so set myself an interim target of 11 last week...hopefully will be able to stay there a while and might start to like myself a bit more! :)

ive only just set mine (well in my head and not on paper) at 10.7
i was 18 stones 9lb in june 09 and only looked a very small targets, but now with 5 stones 3lb gone im starting to look ahead i still set myself 7 lb mini targets but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel
im afraid that my skin will never go back, i have a really loose midriff and stomach which to be honest is just ugly and i hate it.... im exercising too with a bit of swimming and walking so will have to see what happens, i know years of neglect on myself hasnt helped but im fitter and healthier than i have been in years
oh and this year im planning on a jog walk race for life not like the past 4 years when i walked (but fast managed less than an hour each time)
Blimey ive rambled a bit better let someone else have a go :eek:

I've set mine as 10 and a half stone. Thought that was more realistic, but depends how I look and feel when I get there (eventually!)

I'm aiming for 10 st as well. I was 10.7 when DH and I met 10 years ago, and I looked great. It seems a long way away atm, but I really want to get there :)

When I started i had 3 PAT's.
The first is 10st 7lbs, i am only 2lbs away from this. At 10st 7lb i can get into my size 14 clothes comfy.
The second is 9st 7lbs, the lowest weight i ever been is 9st 4lbs and i was 19. My guess is i should be in size 12's by this weight.
The third which i may change depending on how i look is 8st 7lbs, this will be 3 stone lost and i cant even think how i would feel, but we will see.

9 stone 5 takes me into normal BMI but doesn't give me any room to manoeuvre so i would like to set it to 9 stone and be able to wear size 12 clothes. It has taken me 10 months to lose 23 lbs so goodness knows how long t will take me to shift this stubborn 8 -11lbs xx

Mine is either size 10 or whatever weight it takes for me to get to that which i think is around 9 and a half stone

Okay, I choose my PAT of 11 stone for the following reason.....

One of the main reasons I have to lose weight is because I have some "uneven-ness" in my shape which can be corrected by surgery. I can't afford it privately but as I have been deemed an exceptional case, I can have it done by NHS.....

.....BUT in order for my my PCT to agree, I have to lose the weight in order to rule out it out as a cause. Plus there is no point in having it while I am big and then lose weight to find I become uneven again and they won't be so willing to help me out again after that so I choose my maximium healthly weight to start with. If I get down to that and find I have evened out naturally, brilliant! No surgery and I can relax and just maintain that size! If not, I may need to lose a bit more (no lower than my lowest healthly weight, 9 stone) and if I get there and still no change, I can have my surgery. I wouldn't stay 9 stone. Just long enough to be approved and then I may go up to 10 for a bit of shape. But I'm hoping for the former to be honest.

Mine is 9st 7bs, that's my comfortably slender weight :D

Back