Whats your P.A.T ??

I'm aiming for 10 st 10 lb (BMI 24)! I got down to 11 st 1 lb (BMI 25) about 10 years ago when I was 22 yrs old and I was quite slim and just into a size 12. I'm thinking that another 6 lb will get me very comfortably into a size 12! My shape however has probably changed 10 years down the line, although I haven't had children, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I'm like at 10 10 and I can always change it if I'm not satisfied!!X

I'm aiming for 10 stone, which is at the top end of my healthy bmi. I haven't been that for years, but was happy at that weight. Not sure if I'll ever get there though!

When I started SW at 13 stone I set my target at 10 stone 7lb. When I got there I knew it wasn't low enough so dropped it to 10 stone. That last half stone took months to lose but I wouldn't have been happy at 10 1/2 stone. (In fact I went back up to this after christmas and felt shocking!).
I've been around 10stone now for almost 2 years and have just dipped below.
I'd still like to lose half a stone to take me into the middle of my healthy bmi range rather than the top end but I'm not sure.
I am happy at this weight but don't we always want a bit more!!!

Mine (at the moment) is 9st but I'm very much in agreement with the "I'll see how I look/feel" brigade. I'm currently at 10st 11.5lbs and I look so much better than I did before I started SW (and I'm only half a stone down!).

I've set an interim target for myself of 9.5st and I'll see how I look then - I don't want to look too skinny/scrawny!

I'm aiming to see how I feel at 10st 13, and may drop it to 10 and a half . As long as I can get in a size 14 I shall be happy!

I originally set mine at 13 stone (I was 18st 13lb when I started SW) as this would mean I weighed what I did on my wedding day and loved how I looked in the piccies.

When I got to 13 stone I reset to 10 stone 13- I have no idea what I will look like at this weight as I have never been less that 13 stone as an adult- I kind of picked it as a nice round number to lose (8 stone) and that it took my BMI into the 'normal' range

I am now wondering if I will carry on when I get to target, as I know I can do it and almost feel a bit scared to stop......... this has become my way of life after 2 years - all my energy has been thrown into getting to target and now I am a bit scared that I am almost there. In a weird way it will be easier to just carry on rather than having to deal with the challenge of maintenance, which I have never attempted before and frightens the be-jesus out of me.

Oh I would love to see 9 stone again, I was a size 12 (my waist was a size 10 but I have BIG hip bones!), But I don't think I can do it.
So I'm aiming for a size 16 Which I reckon will be about 11.7 stone which is also a healthy BMI

to be honest i find it a bit daunting to think about losing enough to be my perfect weight! i joined SW at 15st 4lbs on 2nd Feb.

my current aim is to be 12stone 7lbs by my wedding on the 30th July.

after that, i would like to lose another 2stone 7lbs i 'think' but if and when i ever get there that might change.

Mine is 13 stone 8, I will still be overweight but I'll be 6 stone lighter. I should be 11 stone 4lbs but it seems so far away I want to be a normal size 16.

Back