1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your plan?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by hels123smiles, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    Whats your plan of action??

Im doing slim and save solely for as long as possible, I think I will then do 2 shakes a day and a WW meal or a salad etc for an evening meal for a couple of weeks then Ill go back on WW when I get to 9st, I will lose the last pound or two and hopefully use it to maintain.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i am doing 4 products s & s with some cd i have left until 21st sept when i go away for 5 days........ whilst away i will just try and be careful not taking any products with me :)

Then back on its until i get to bmi of 25......then 3 products and a small protien meal with veg and 340 skimmed milk... like cd step 2 810kcals......... then work up to a 1500kcal and

then i will try to maintain calorie counting :)

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm taking a short break in about 3 weeks when we have friends to visit and I'm going to try to eat sensibly (but alcohol will be involved!). Then I'll be back on 3 a day until Christmas when I will take a couple of weeks off and then get back on track to lose the rest in the new year. I know that I can lose it all, as I proved that last time I followed a VLCD, it was managing to keep it off that was the issue. That's when it becomes hard for me, but I hope to learn to eat a bit more sensibly this time around, and as I've found this diet so much easier than when I did LT before maybe I could do a couple of weeks or so of this if my weight starts to creep. The LT shakes had such bad associations that I just couldn't contemplate going back on them, but actually these aren't too bad.

When I'm eating 'normally' again, during the week I will try to have something like a bar or a shake for breakfast, salad or soup for lunch and a sensible meal in the evening and much less alcohol than before. I will allow myself more treats at weekends but hopefully being good during the week will offset that. That's the plan anyway!

5. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    im not getting too excited about the long term as it seems so far away but im thinking that I will look at slimming world once at goal weight as i like the flexibility of it, and if my weight slips a little would switch back to vlcd for a few weeks to get it back in line before back to SW i dont think maintaining my weight without a diet will ever be an option as I gain weight far to easily x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.