Whats your routine for your baby?

Cas3 said:
Most of the baby foods do have sugar in them, I think some of sugars are natural sugars from fruit etc but its definitely worth reading the labels, the hipps are a good range. Maisie and Emily eat really well they love there fruit and veg although Maisie does have small appiette she doesnt always eat alot but Emily loves her food. I think I try and give Hollie a mixture of things homemade and jars like ive done with my others but I will go with wot she likes etc x

If you look at Heinz especially the creamy porridge in particular actually has added sugar, as in sugar listed in ingredients. A lot of stuff has sugar on the nutrition from the fruit or carbs but I've only seen Heinz that actually adds proper sugar to a recipe which I find quite bad really I even rang them up about it x

Ye I noticed that, my partner came home from aldi with. Few to try and they all full of sugar , he only bought a couple luckily enough , he was only trying haha

I dont use the heniz cereals I buy cow and gate cereals and fruit, the heniz I do have is the heniz home taste veg pots, mums own veg jars, and rusks none of those seem to have added sugar or salt I dont really use the rusks as I prefeur baby cereals. I always do check labels before I buy you cant be too careful with little ones.

I don't blame you for being angry with heniz if it helps I don't mind making a complaint to them x

I got some free Heinz porridge through post and gave it him without checking then I rang em up to ask why they think it's a good idea to put sugar in something for a four month old that doesn't even need it they said its based on mums own recipes I said I don't know what mum would add sugar to baby food they were just like thanks for your comment and asking me will I buy Heinz again said not the cereals I won't no!

I have used 1 jar or Heinz so far cus I got a voucher for a free jar in that weaning pack and that was okay it's just dry stuff I'd avoid! x

Tried to change my lil ones routine tonight , I norm put her to bed around 7.30-9 and wake her at 10.30-11 to dream feed but after her 6.30 feed she had 31 oz so I thought I would try and see what time she would sleep til, I put her down in cot at 19.30 and was asleep in 5 mins she then woke at 12 took 6oz making her daily total to 37oz and she has jus gone back asleep as she has been fighting it for last hour n half
Will c what time we wakes

Think I might go back to the other routine tomorrow hehe

Back