What's your secret for good weight losses?

Green tea - stops sweet cravings and is an appetite supressant.

Frozen grapes - tastey treat a bit like sorbet.

Zumba classes - burns up to 1000 calories a class great cardio and it doesnt feel like exercise.

Pole dancing classes - makes you flexible, builds strength and great for loosing weight - and it's so much fun!

XXX

Follow the plan, write everything down, drink plenty of water, accurately measure the things that need measuring, don't have the same syns/HX every day, read your book.

These are the things which work for me :)

helpmelooseweight said:
Green tea - stops sweet cravings and is an appetite supressant.

Frozen grapes - tastey treat a bit like sorbet.

Zumba classes - burns up to 1000 calories a class great cardio and it doesnt feel like exercise.

Pole dancing classes - makes you flexible, builds strength and great for loosing weight - and it's so much fun!

XXX

How much green tea do I need to drink to help with weight loss? X

Hey funky monkey, I drink a cup before each meal of the day and a cup if I get a choco craving (which doesnt happen that often now I drink green tea a lot). Try green tea with lemon/jasmine/cranberry etc.. as green tea on it's own is a bit yuky. I've lost 7 bls in the last two weeks doing this on top of slimming world so it's speeded up my weight loss quite a bit hope it works for you XXXX

helpmelooseweight said:
Hey funky monkey, I drink a cup before each meal of the day and a cup if I get a choco craving (which doesnt happen that often now I drink green tea a lot). Try green tea with lemon/jasmine/cranberry etc.. as green tea on it's own is a bit yuky. I've lost 7 bls in the last two weeks doing this on top of slimming world so it's speeded up my weight loss quite a bit hope it works for you XXXX

Thanks for this, I bought some green tea with berries last week but didn't know how much to drink so I'll start at dinner time today :D x x

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to get some tomorrow :D

No it's not!!! Superfree on extra easy is non starchy veg(as you've stated) and FRESH and frozen fruit(with nothing added like sugars)
Superfree on SE was any food that was free on Green and Original-so included things like eggs, vlf cottage cheese, quark and all that type of stuff!
It can confused new members when people give info like that without checking it all first :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't mean to cause any confusion. Though as sometimes seems to happen when rules change and some stick with the past rules and others with the new rules there does seem to be confusion going by the posts on this thread!
I actually meant for inspiration for how to make meals really superfree based which is something I did a little while back that I think helped me with some good losses (as the thread asked for) with salads and veggies not with yogurts etc
Of course with any tips and advice its always best to check it out to make sure.

I know its not really S.W but I find exercise is the best tool for my weight loss.

There is some great advice here. I think I needed some tips which I shall try this week.
It does get hard when you don't see much of a loss when you are trying really hard that is when I normally give up.
I am being positive this time if it takes a while to come off I am hoping it will stay off.

There is some great advice here. I think I needed some tips which I shall try this week.
It does get hard when you don't see much of a loss when you are trying really hard that is when I normally give up.
I am being positive this time if it takes a while to come off I am hoping it will stay off.

I used to think like that but this time I must be in the zone or something cos 4 months down the line I am still loving it!

It didn't go on overnight so it ain't gonna come off overnight! ;) (That's me not you hun), lol xx

You are doing really well Ali I am not sure if I am in the zone completely yet because I am only on week 4. It is really motivational when I here with people doing so well.

Feeling good at the moment hope it continues.:)

Thanks for this thread, reading it makes me realise that i'm not drinking enough water and doing enough (any) exercise. This week I am aiming for a bigger loss than last week ;)

DDD X

WK1 -4.5
WK2 -1.5
WK3 -1 = 7LB !

Thanks for this thread, reading it makes me realise that i'm not drinking enough water and doing enough (any) exercise. This week I am aiming for a bigger loss than last week ;)

DDD X

WK1 -4.5
WK2 -1.5
WK3 -1 = 7LB !

I was in the same boat not loosing much weight after a while on slimming world. For me exercise 3 times a week and loads of water/ green tea on top of slimming world has helped me so much i'm loosing about 1lb a day at the moment sticking to this.
:)
XXX

There is some really amazing feedback here that I enjoyed reason. I wasn't doing well for a few weeks so I went back to basics, planning my weekly menu in advance & shopping accordingly, doing a food diary religiously and trying to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Back into weight loss zone again which is good.

Back