Whats your shake routine?

First shake about 7.30am ish
Second shake about 1.30 (depending on when I take my lunch break)
Third shake about 7.30ish while watching Corrie or whatever lol!

My routine depends on whether I'm working (which I'm not at the mo coz it is the school hols).

If I'm working then
vanilla latte about 8:30 on the way to work
peanut flapjack about 1pm. lunch break
strawberry or choc shake about 7pm depending on childrens activities

At the mo
vanilla latte anytime between 11 and 1
flapjack between 4 and 5
strawberry or choc between 8 and 11pm coz I usually forget and have to force it down last thing!

x

What are those coconut flapjacks like?

I have one of them dwnstairs but aint tried it yet as yest i tried the penut one omgggggggg it tasted like bovril never again wil i av that flapjack il tell ya wat coconut 1 tastes like 2nite when i have it

I have my 1st at about 11am then one when i get home from work at 4.30 and then my last one at about 8pm!! Then i get agitated and start looking for things to do cause i wanna eat but im gonna start coming on here or read a good book!! Im just at the end of the one im reading now so i think its a trip to Tesco tonight to buy another!! x x x

that coconut flapjack is disgusting! i broke a piece off and put it in my mouth and spat it out, i thought id better give it a chance and put another bit in my mouth and chewed it. I tried to swollow it but it was not going down so i spat it out and even the little bits were for not going down lol i had to wash my mouth out. The smell was bad too, i threw it in the bin!!

OMG no way thanks for the heads up think i will jst stick to strawberry i love them i got my blender back today so im gunna add ice 2moz wohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mine is first shake 12.30 ish (vanilla or chocolate) and the second at 5.30pm (chicken or strawberry). And thats it, 2 exciting "male" shakes a day.

Half vanilla and lots of freshly ground coffee, hot, at 7am and then another just before I leave for work - depending what shift I'm on.

If I'm on soup[normally a late shift] - Chicken Soup, half pack [like a cup-a-soup] about 1/2pm and then another at 6/7pm

Tried the flapjack yesterday and I like'd [as one of my colleagues said] having something hard in my mouth...but it was ok to nibble at, with a nice coffee.

Then a chocolate and ice [maybe more coffee if I need the kick] about 9.30pm.

I have coffee and one litre water between 8-2pm to keep me going in the morning
1st shake - about 2pm then a litre water till 4pm
2nd shake - about 5.30-6pm a litre of water
3rd shake - about 9-10pm

first shake at 12pm
second shake at 4pm
third shake at 7pm
the only shake i drink at the minute is the strewberry one with crushed up ice cubes only way i like it at the minute!

that mint choc milkshake sounds lovely may try that 2morrow, been having my choc as a mouse, its nice to swallow something alittle like food

Back