• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what's your shopping list??

If your going for ready meals sainsburys do nice range called - be good to yourself. Tesco - light choices. Cheaper than ww and very tasty!

I like to get walkers baked. Esource says 3 pp when u search but if u manually add the values they are only 2pp! Good for when u want a 'naughty' snack.

Lots of fresh veg and fruit :) laughing cow triangles 2 for 1 pp. Ww wraps x

Kaz80

i always get chicken breasts, eggs, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread,ham,tomatoes,lettuce,cucumber,frozen veg,soup,ww sausages,ww bacon,tinned new potatoes,ww tuna,beans,pasta,cornflakes,onions,mushrooms,ww yoghurts,pork chops,
i get ww meals from iceland
and ww crisps and biscuits from poundland

weight watchers jellies are lovely with fruit in it - add a squirt of canned cream or 'farty' cream as we call it and its really low - I weigh a squirt so have just 1pp worth.

Home made soups /stews for the veg maybe. I like to roast butternut squash and carrots.
Roast peppers with baby toms and feta with a dash of olive oil is low and quick and easy.
Jacket pots with middle scrapped out - mashed up with some onions or some spinach - put back into the jackets and crisp up in oven or under grill.
I also make veg stir frys and veg risottos, no reciepe just bung in what ever is left over :)