what's your shopping list??

laurenxx21

im doing my first official ww shop next week and im not sure what to get, i am getting ww meals and frubes at only 1 point yummy. lots of apples. im fussy on fruit and veg but will have them in things, so any tips would be helpful

thankyyyooouuuu xx

If your going for ready meals sainsburys do nice range called - be good to yourself. Tesco - light choices. Cheaper than ww and very tasty!

I like to get walkers baked. Esource says 3 pp when u search but if u manually add the values they are only 2pp! Good for when u want a 'naughty' snack.

Lots of fresh veg and fruit :) laughing cow triangles 2 for 1 pp. Ww wraps x

i always get chicken breasts, eggs, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread,ham,tomatoes,lettuce,cucumber,frozen veg,soup,ww sausages,ww bacon,tinned new potatoes,ww tuna,beans,pasta,cornflakes,onions,mushrooms,ww yoghurts,pork chops,
i get ww meals from iceland
and ww crisps and biscuits from poundland

weight watchers jellies are lovely with fruit in it - add a squirt of canned cream or 'farty' cream as we call it and its really low - I weigh a squirt so have just 1pp worth.

Home made soups /stews for the veg maybe. I like to roast butternut squash and carrots.
Roast peppers with baby toms and feta with a dash of olive oil is low and quick and easy.
Jacket pots with middle scrapped out - mashed up with some onions or some spinach - put back into the jackets and crisp up in oven or under grill.
I also make veg stir frys and veg risottos, no reciepe just bung in what ever is left over :)

Back