What's your toughest time of day?

Mine is when I get home from work around 4, I am STARVING and cold and tired and desperate for a cuppa and a snack, a glass of water just isn't the same. Try and eke it out as long as poss before I have my 3rd shake cos otherwise it's a very long evening! what about you?

Pretty much the same for me in the evenings when i get home from work, but i think its more because for the last how ever many years i always snacked and binged infront of the telly its more out of habbit then hunger.

Mine is whenever my home is empty!! Food seems to be my company....if knowone is around I want to eat x

Mine is lunchtime at work - we have a massive cafeteria where everyone has dinner, I go down with my shake and all I can smell is burnt cheese from the people ordering their paninis! Yumm

Getting home from work isn't too bad as I know I can have my porridge :)

Evenings and weekends for me. Or any time I haven't got things to keep myself busy!
It really made me realise how much I used food as an activity before starting this diet.
Currently craving peanut butter haha.
X

Mine is the evening so have been keeping myself busy. Am on 4 packs a day due to height & whilst it's annoying because it's more expensive, in a way it's better as you don't go so long without anything.

Back