Whats your treat after you weigh in??

TrishK

Hi everyone,
Just wondering wat do people treat themselves after there weigh in during the week..
Mines some Staffords fresh brown bread with some jam nd maybe a small piece of chocolate..

yours is considerably healthier than mine!!! I have a meal out, 2 courses usually - pizza express, nando's, local tapas, but never curry or chinese....and i cut down all day! xxx

Oh sounds gud though, im near my goal so im trying my best to keep on track 7 days a week now its hard sometimes though...

Oh I'm not too bad I have a chicken shish in a wrap with salad & chilli sauce & a packet of maltesers I look forward to it every thurs after my wi :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My after wi treat is gonna be a white kit kat chunky! I can't go totally overboard cause I find it really hard to get back on track x

This evening I'm going to really, really enjoy an orange chunky kit-kat and a nice glass of rose wine :D What can I say, I've taken advice from on here and am indulging in some of my weeklies x

You guys are so good! I usually go to the indian with my hubby for a chicken tikka masala and naan bread then come home and have a big bag of maltesers! To be honest I can't eat the whole bag anymore - only manage half. I hardly eat anything during the day though on Mondays leading up to my weigh in at 6pm.
I've managed to lose weight every week bar one in the last 14 weeks.
Emms x

Me too em....although I think with us being heavier, that will eventually come to and end...the more you drop the less you can tolerate!! xx

i weigh on a saturday morning and what i do is go to the gym monday - friday and keep all my weeklies till a saturday.

today I have had mcdonalds and a glass of wine up to now. so probably only in my daily 38 still.

Some weeks though i have a night out and a meal and just make sure im back on track sunday morning.

I probably wouldnt go over if i counted my exercise points as well.

I usually have whatever I fancy, this Wednesday I had a McDonald's and a Chinese lol

The one before it was just chocolate

I dont yet but im so worried about it messing me up for the week amd also once i start eating what i want i may go off track and for once on my life im sooo focused to do this :)

I would kill for a beef curry and fried rice though :)))))

Maybe try having a bit then??? Sometimes the cravings you have consume you to the point you fall totally of the wagon and cram in 1 weeks worth of food in 30mins!!! By allowing myself whatever I want (within points) I've lost every week and not had any cravings...i think that why I've lasted 3 months...the longest I have ever stuck to something because of that xxx

I dont yet but im so worried about it messing me up for the week amd also once i start eating what i want i may go off track and for once on my life im sooo focused to do this :)

Mayb have it on your weigh day after u weigh ? I had mcds and a Chinese after I weighed this week and the scales already say I'm down

I'm going out next Friday though in the town so il be good Wednesday as I will use my weeklies on the night out

blondie29 said:

I understand why you are trying to stay clear from having a treat after ur weekly weigh in. I just hav sumtin small after my weigh in nd tell myself thats it for now nd it works. I never over indulge becoz i think i wud go way off track.

I have a very low pp daytime on a Monday (WI day) and then I have a m&s Chinese - delicious and tastes like a restaurant meal but I can work out how many pp are in everything!! Last week we had char Sui pork, Singapore noodles, vegetable spring rolls and duck spring rolls-it was amazing and was 23pp and because i'd had a light lunch it only took me 7pp over my daily 29 and I enjoyed every bit!

I completely agree with what others were saying about how treating yourself makes you alot less likely to feel like you're missing out and 'fall off the wagon' I don't feel like I miss out on anything-all in moderation!! xxx

I used to WI ina Wednesday and always allowed myself any tea wanted and chocolate and never counted and if I was good that week I'd lose. When I moved I started a Monday and that became day one and don't have a treat and my losses aren't any better but currently I'm really struggling and giving into my cravings mid week and feeling out of control. after reading this wonder if I'm better making my day one Tuesday and allowing myself a treat on Monday. At least then it might make sat and sun easier to get through knowing chocolate is there for me on Monday? Xx

occasionally i will go to a chinese buffet but my treat is usually a piece of carrot cake, yummy :D

Becktoria79 said:
I used to WI ina Wednesday and always allowed myself any tea wanted and chocolate and never counted and if I was good that week I'd lose. When I moved I started a Monday and that became day one and don't have a treat and my losses aren't any better but currently I'm really struggling and giving into my cravings mid week and feeling out of control. after reading this wonder if I'm better making my day one Tuesday and allowing myself a treat on Monday. At least then it might make sat and sun easier to get through knowing chocolate is there for me on Monday? Xx

Ye my WI is on a Wednesday which is perfect for me and its nice to get the treat midweek..
But i think uf Monday was Day 1 i wud find it very hard myself.. Id say go with the Tuesday :)

Back