WHATS YOUR.........

I had a bad night yesterday too my plan for today is

Snack - Banana
Breakfast - Banana shake
Snack - Crab sticks
Lunch - WW ready meal
Snack - Cheese triangle on bread
Dinner - Chocolate shake

So far so good :) Even walked around the park for an hour and half with my daughter and OH

hi hows it going it seems very slow on this site at the moment where is everybody

Today I've had
Breakfast: vanilla shake
Lunch: Strawberry shake
Tea: Grilled chicken in pitta bread with lettuce, extra light mayo and sweet chilli sauce.
And a glass of rose wine.

I'm still on my first week of slimfast, and I'm seeing how I get on without the snacks which you are allowed to have. I just want to see if I can do it for a week just on the two shakes and an evening meal, and if so how much weight I can loose.

Keep it up everyone!!

i've had a cafe latte shake and 4 strawberries so far, plus loads of water. too achy to jump round on the wii fit today and didnt have time after going shopping for work and dropping off the OH. plus im having a tired day where i didnt wanna drag my butt outta bed lol. will exercise tomorrow and have my smoothie and fruit with me in work for tonight. finally got back to 19.2 after going out boozing and eating a burger. only took 3 days lol.

Hi All,
Well I fell of the wagon AGAIN and am so pee'd off with myself. However today is another day and I will be in the 10s for Xmas is it kills me - 1 stone 1lb and 9 weeks to go :) So that works out at less than 2 lbs a week.
Today my food is:
Breakfast: Cheerio's snack bar & Aero mousse [193 cals]
In-between: 2 cups of Options hot chocolate [90 cals]
Lunch: Vanilla shake
Dinner: Either...homemade chicken burger, or mum's for roast dinner, either way it will be under 600 cals :)
Going to try and skip the snack til later on in the day - gym planned post work so may need it then!
Hope everyone is well & doing better at this weight loss malarky than me!!Xx

I thought i`d add my day too as I don`t eat any ready meals as some of you do.
Breakfast: Choc shake
Snack: apple
Lunch: Choc shake
Tea: Normal meal with the family but around 600
Before Bed: Yoghurt

Need to try to get on board more fluid cause I get constipated a lot and this doesn`t bode well for weight loss!!!
Excercise wise...I walk to work everyday, cycle when I can and chase children around all day (nuff said!)
Kim

brekkie - banana shake
snack - apple
lunch - pork slice sandwich
snack - banana
dinner - banana shake
snack - various fruit

was under 19 stone this morning, just lol. 18.13. woohoo.
done 10 mins free step on wii fit today too

right where do i start? sorry i ment to say hi guys first lol.

ok here goes,

i have been naughty for the past couple of days which has resulted in a +4 weight gain!!! there is no point in me beating myself up, but i really cannot continue messing up my diet as tomorrow i am putting a deposit down for my holiday and theres no way i'm going to be the beach whale lol.

sooooooooooooooooo.......................................

i'm going to try the old skool way of slim fast for a week and see how i get on.

today:

b-slimfast choc shake
l-chicken, roast potatoes, veg +gravy
d-slimfast bar
aiming to drink 4 litres of good ol H2O
no exercise today as i really can't be botherd

i will see how this week goes to see if i will need to add snacks, i will be eating at 12,5&8/9. hopefully i don't end up wanting to eat my arm!!

right guys i hope you are all well and keeping more focused than me. keep going think slim!!xx

i had 2 shakes, a weightwatchers spag bol that was 300 ish cals and a bag of scratchings (naughty me) but they were 300 cals and i aint had time to snack today so should be ok. did my 30 mins on wii fit and im feelin good. 18.11 this morning after staying the same for a couple of days.

I've now cut out all snacks completely, as I didn't feel like I was getting anywhere, so.....

Breakfast 7am - Chocolate Tesco LC shake

Lunchtime 1pm - Slimfast Banana shake

Dinner 7pm - Either home made meal (mince, boiled potatoes, vegetables etc) or Tesco Lighter Choices ready meal, Low fat yoghurt as dessert.

If I find I am starting to get hungry, I have a cup of tea with skimmed milk, which usually helps to fend off the tummy grumbles.

Not sure if I'm going wrong somewhere though, as I don't seem to be loosing much :cry:

Had a really bad weekend, and ended up feeling very depressed and had a 'chocolate fix' of a 2 finger kit-kat. Didn't make me feel any better and I felt bad for having eaten it after going two and a half weeks without eating any chocolate, cakes, sweets or anything at all :(.

Back on the diet again today, and praying that I loose the 2lb I want to loose before Friday when I see my consultant. Going to live on ready meals between now and then as they have fewer calories than anything I make myself.

hey guys, having no snacks yesterday was ok, but i found myself craving something late evening so...................................

today:

b-slimfast shake
l-slimfast bar+coffee
d-ww meal
late evening- ww rice pudding.
4 litres of water

that's the plan, hope it works!!

gerry hope things go well for you on friday, just keep doing what you are doing, are you exercising? how much water do you drink? may be you could increase those things and see if that helps, also i read somewhere that you should not go below 1000cals per day. don't get disheartend hun.

i hope everyone else is doing well. keep up the good work.x

well today has been so far
banana shake
chicken breast

dinner will be another shake mm cafe classic.

did my 30 mins on wii fit, totally weirded out as my scales this morning said i was 18.4 and thats like half a stone dif to yesterday morning, down 7 pounds......cant be possible...will see if its the same tomorrow before i believe it lol.

Back