WHATS YOUR.........

haha i knew the scales lied.... 18.11 again this morning, i think its cos i have been undereating tho.that 18.4 was after the one day i managed the 2 shakes and the 600 cal meal, normally have a 300 cal ww meal or something similar so gonna add an extra shake to get closer to the 1000cals im supposed to have a day. as each shake is about 200 cals and the 600 cal meal that would make 1000 a day. so i will have 3 shakes, 600 cals ish and my ww meal 300 cals ish which is 900 cals total so 100 cals for snacks. my snacks are always fruit or veg. what do ya think ppl?

Hi All, does anyone mind if I join in?

My first day at SF today.....

B: Strawberry Shake
L: Choc SF bar and coffee made w skim milk
T: Lamb steaks, low fat wedges & peas

2 litres of water :eek: (not used to that much so constantly needing a wee!!)

I have a friend that is doing SF and she has lost 12lb in two weeks :D She does have more to lose than me and I know that makes you lose weight faster but even so it's something to smile about!!

Well done everyone on your fab losses so far!

hiya, your more than welcome to join in. iin the middle of week 3 and finding it easy but then again i have always found diets easy when im in the right mindset. its just when i lose control it goes bad lol. goin steady now. good luck to ya.

2nd day today, found it harder going was really hungry about 4pm..

B: Straw Shake
L: Choc Shake
T: Low fat spag bol (495 cals)
Snack: Low fat pretzels (96 cals)

hey guys

29/10/08:
b-slimfast shake
l-slimfast bar
d-ww meal+bread+veg
late evening- ww rice pudding
2 litres of water

today-30/10/08

i plan on having :
b-slimfast shake+slice of toast
l-slimfast bar
d-ww meal with either salad or veg
late evening-ww rice pudding
4 litres of water

welcome any one thats new, i think the diet like any will be tough for the first couple of weeks but it will get easier. there are many people on here who are veterans and i am sure they will confirm that!! just think to yourself it takes 21 days to form a habit, therefore keep going!!! chug that water down like your life depends on it, it really does help curb the hunger. if you have a bad day just dust yourself off and continue, there really is no point in beating yourself up.

beverleyG i think your plan will work as long as you try to get a minimum of 1000 cals per day. just keep experimenting and see what works for you hun. everyone else keep going, winter is here and it is tempting to grab the comfort food i know but we are trying to lose weight for various reasons, so keep that in your mind, keep posting on here and stay positive (she says:rolleyes:), i have to keep telling myself that everyday. you guys are really keeping me strong, i feel that i have to tell you everything, thats why i post what i eat everyday as i find it keeps me in check, even if i fall i know you guys will not judge me and for that i am grateful.x:grouphugg:

im still tinkering, it dont help that my hormones are all messed up, looks like im gonna sts for week 3, still plugging at it tho lol. had my 2 shakes today, a bag o crisps and a baked potato on its own with a lil butter so must be up there near my calorie target lol. had a chinese yesterday but it was chicken chow mein and thats a decently low meal. only had 1 shake and the chinese all day and felt fine. will see waht goes on next week, think im losing inches this week anyway as my 22 jeans have suddenly ballooned and are huge on me, belt on last notch and has a bit o room to spare lol.

Hi All

Well managed to stay on the wagon again today :innocent0002:, long may it continue ;)

B: Straw Shake
L: Meal Bar (yuk!)
T: Lamb & veg kebabs & jacket pot
No snacks

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

It takes me ages to get them down! They do seem to fill me up more than the shakes tho ?!

Today:-
B:- Choc shake
L: Choc shake
T: L/f Curry, rice & l/f naan bread

If only every day on a diet could be day one -- it's all exciting and new, you're not bored, you're not hungry, you're not telling yourself that you deserve a treat and you're not missing anything. You're just sticking with the plan.

So day one went well for me: vanilla shake for breakfast, chocolate for lunch. I snacked on an apple and a clementine, had two cups of coffee with semi-skimmed milk. Dinner was a surprisingly delicious tin of soup (Sainsbury's chunky tomato, three bean and bacon, 168 cal for the tin) and homemade bread (no butter, did put a bit of Marmite on though).

Loads of water (not counting how much) and a cup of Yogi licorice tea to finish the day, which I'm hoping had 0 cals as I've not counted it towards anything.

Today should be OK, but working in the office tomorrow, don't fancy sitting there drinking a Slim Fast shake in front of everyone...

If only every day on a diet could be day one -- it's all exciting and new, you're not bored, you're not hungry, you're not telling yourself that you deserve a treat and you're not missing anything. You're just sticking with the plan.

I'm hungry and its day one for me! LOL :eek:

Strawberry shake for brekkie, mullerlight yoghurt for elevenses, choc shake for lunch and gammon & veg for dinner tonight. (I'm still dreaming about my big bowl of free pasta on Slimming World.....)

Has anyone found the SF cereal anywhere? if so where? Might make a change from two shakes a day! :D

Hello! What is this diet plate to which you refer? You sound like you've had an amazing day, well done.

I'm in SUCH a bad mood today! And HUNGRY, even though I ate my bigger meal at lunch. I had a popcorn snack though, which was nice while it lasted. I'm going to be lucky to last a week if I have more days like today. Supposed to be going out but really not looking forward to sitting there drinking water and praying that no one orders food so that I don't have to resist it.

Sorry for venting.

hellooooo

bodymass the diet plate basically sorts out the portions of your food for you. check out amazon-thats where i got mine. hope you are in a better mood today, it may be totm? mine has come and i have felt slightly peckish for what i don't know!!!lol

today:
b-simfast shake
l-slimfast bar
d-sensible meal using diet plate
2-3 litres of water

keep going.x

Back