1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wheat intolerance?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by letsgetlosing, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ive just read a post about IBS, and although I dont suffer with it, Im havinga few issues with wheat!
    When ever i eat bulgur wheat, i have real trouble! My stomach feels bloated, slightly uncomfortable and I constantly feel the need to go to the toilet(no2:eek:) but nothing happens when I get there! Also get a little nauseaous.
    Also I have the same reaction when I eat lentils.
    Anyone else experience this? Its only become prevelant since doing SW because before I would rarely eat bulgur or lentils. I would have had a cheeseburger :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisa_jane

louisa_jane Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I think theres a test that a doctor can do if your worried you may have wheat allergies. Iv been tempted to go see mine because wheat and dairy allergies run in the family and I feel all bloated when I eat a significant amount of dairy/wheat..but then again that could just be me being greedy ^^. Could be worth getting a test done though if your worried
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.