when are you weighed in?

nagooner

Hello!

was just wondering when everyone is weighed in by their cdc?

i am weighed in every month roughly when i go to pick up my next months worth.

I weigh in every week, but on different days depending on when work allows/permits me to work from home. I weigh in at around 10:30am no matter what day .......

S.

Every Monday - 4.30pm :)

Sunday morning, first thing, naked and after a wee lol! I weigh at home as my first cdc didnt weigh me at all and my second one I see at night and we didnt want to ruin my momentum!

Has been a Thursday evening between 6-6:30pm but have had to change that recently because of finances.

Got weighed last night and now not getting weighed again until next Wednesday - think I might revert back to my Thursdays after that.

I weigh in with me on Sunday mornings....as soon as I get up....weigh with my CDC whenever I see her, around once a month.....like Coley, I weigh everyday, just ignore the results really until my 'official' day!

fortnightly

fortnightly too,

Saturday afternoon at 12.45pm when I've finished work.

Every Thursday evening at around 5.30 after work. Must get some scales at home but get really obsessed with them!!

every monday morning officially. every day at home really but only move my ticker according to what isobels scales say not mine

Back