When can I introduce exercise?

Twirlgirl

Hi all - I'm into my 3rd week on Lipotrim. I haven't done any exercise so far but just wondered if and when I can introduce it or is it best to refrain due to the low calorie intake?

Have any of you done any exercise and if so, how did you feel afterwards?

Hi Twirl!

I'm also Sheffield based and can only speak from personal experience. I've not done any exercise on LT as I've found I've not really had the energy to. We often have meetings in London and I find the energy required in walking and tubing it about is exhausting. Only you know how you feel atm. If you were quite active before starting and you feel you want to maintain some fitness too, perhaps do something less energetic as you're not taking in many cals. Some people on LT do go to the gym etc but I think it puts your body through more stress. You don't want to be in a position where you give up LT because you're so cal negative and can't cope day to day. For some, just walking the dog everyday is enough.

Best wishes

Kay

I work with children (2-3year olds) so it's never ending! Don't feel like I have much more energy but I'm told I do! Now the weathers getting a bit better we are taking the children on walks and to the park so I would suggest trying to walk more? Too much exercise can slow down your weight loss which I really don't want! I'm starting to look into toning exercises but ill build my fitness up towards the end x

Thank you Lucy and Teapot. I wasn't sure on the weightloss thing as I know muscle weighs heavier than fat and also the fact your muscles retain lactic acid to protect them when you first start exercising and this affects your weight loss. Probably best to refrain until I have lost the weight then start exercising afterwards.

I do feel like I have more energy at the moment - which is a good thing - but don't want to spoil it.

Thanks for the advice ☺

I've just started LT (thanks Lucy lol :)) and am on day 3. But just wondering I am a dog walker and walk up to 3 hours a day with the dogs. my body has been used to this exercise for the past 6 months but wondering now if it will affect my weight loss???

Lx

I've just started LT (thanks Lucy lol :)) and am on day 3. But just wondering I am a dog walker and walk up to 3 hours a day with the dogs. my body has been used to this exercise for the past 6 months but wondering now if it will affect my weight loss???

Lx

Walking is a gentle exercise so that will be fine and shouldn't effect you're weight loss :)

I have upped my exercise levels since starting TFR - I feel full of energy and am enjoying that endorphin 'high' I get from exercise....its up to how you feel, if you feel up to exercising go for it !!! Good Luck xx

Back