When can I introduce other products ?

Jobuck

I was looking at the water flavourings , the bars and the mix a mousse is it after being on sole source for a certain amount of time that you can start these or straight away ? and does anyone know the cost of the flavourings and mix a mousse please ? And are they worth it ?

I was looking at the water flavourings , the bars and the mix a mousse is it after being on sole source for a certain amount of time that you can start these or straight away ? and does anyone know the cost of the flavourings and mix a mousse please ? And are they worth it ?

I would say the water flavour is well worth it. It's so yummy and makes drinking 3 litres a day an absolute breeze. All consultants are with what they charge. Mine charges £5 you can use them from the beginning x

That's great thanks . Was hoping to have a bar once a day as I have the ready made shake at the moment and I really don't like them . I think they have a really bad after taste .

That's great thanks . Was hoping to have a bar once a day as I have the ready made shake at the moment and I really don't like them . I think they have a really bad after taste .

I live on the ready made shakes lol I didn't like them at the start but love them now. I have a bar a day too. Again consultants are diff most give you them after week one or two but mine gave me bars from day one. Hopefully you find something you like x

I found it good by intrducing things slowly I had just shakes for 3 weeks but got water flavouring on 2nd week as struggled with water then in week 4 I bought 3 bars to break up the week and then week 4 I bought veg drink as feels like your havin a soup and then now im in week 5 bought 7 bars I found its just gave me something to look forward to the next week I do this with flavours of shakes and bars I get roughly the same and I think ill try those next week so im always looking forward

This is week 5 and on monday my weigh in I have lost 27lbs :) very happy with the results x

Back