when can i try bars and water flavourings??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah-louise x, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi,

my CDC said 2 weeks but on LL i was able to have 1 bar in place of a shake from day 4 and the water flavourings from day 8.....do i really have to wait until day 15 on CD?

Thanks in advance :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yup - You can have the bars from week 3 - not sure about the flavourings - haven't had them yet

4. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thank u setas, i guess il just have to wait lol im sure il manage with my shakes til then :) x

5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I know some CDCs let people have them earlier - mine didn't - but to be honest I went another 2 weeks before I tried them - was scared of chewing in case it made me want to eat again IYKWIM!

6. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    yeah i was like that on LL, but it had no effect on my losses at all im glad to say and made the plan so much easier for me to follow x

7. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    some folks are very sensitive to chewing and the reminders of eating solid food...i think that is the rationale, rather than anything more profound, but for others chewing a bit of something makes the the whole process easier. It comes down to sensitivity ..

all the restrictions are just a device to get you into being used to living on shakes and strong ketosis, nothing more.

for me water flavourings I have had from the get go, except when i ran out or could not get the flavour i want, or did not like the brand. Weight loss wise makes no difference and i find water flavoring in hot water gives me a shot of sweet that sometimes I need.

Bella

8. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank u Bella, i appreciate that :) i think il ask my CDC on Sunday if i can have them as i know they wont affect me and will be a great help to keep me going strong :)

9. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    you are welcome sarah louise, i think anything that keeps you going is a good thing because once you have a few weeks of sole source under your waist band and you are used to it, the rest is pretty simple, just keeping going takes over.

Bella

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.