when can i try bars and water flavourings??

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
hi,

my CDC said 2 weeks but on LL i was able to have 1 bar in place of a shake from day 4 and the water flavourings from day 8.....do i really have to wait until day 15 on CD?

Thanks in advance :) x

yup - You can have the bars from week 3 - not sure about the flavourings - haven't had them yet

thank u setas, i guess il just have to wait lol im sure il manage with my shakes til then :) x

I know some CDCs let people have them earlier - mine didn't - but to be honest I went another 2 weeks before I tried them - was scared of chewing in case it made me want to eat again IYKWIM!

yeah i was like that on LL, but it had no effect on my losses at all im glad to say and made the plan so much easier for me to follow x

some folks are very sensitive to chewing and the reminders of eating solid food...i think that is the rationale, rather than anything more profound, but for others chewing a bit of something makes the the whole process easier. It comes down to sensitivity ..

all the restrictions are just a device to get you into being used to living on shakes and strong ketosis, nothing more.

for me water flavourings I have had from the get go, except when i ran out or could not get the flavour i want, or did not like the brand. Weight loss wise makes no difference and i find water flavoring in hot water gives me a shot of sweet that sometimes I need.

Bella

Thank u Bella, i appreciate that :) i think il ask my CDC on Sunday if i can have them as i know they wont affect me and will be a great help to keep me going strong :)

you are welcome sarah louise, i think anything that keeps you going is a good thing because once you have a few weeks of sole source under your waist band and you are used to it, the rest is pretty simple, just keeping going takes over.

Bella

Back