When CC

Pixielocks

Do you just count the calories or do you go by MFP with the whole sugars/fats etc etc? Sorry for dumb questions xx

Pixielocks said:
Do you just count the calories or do you go by MFP with the whole sugars/fats etc etc? Sorry for dumb questions xx

I'd like to know too, also what is MFP? Sorry to gatecrash your post. I'm starting calorie counting Friday and I read your post and thought I should probably know the answer too. good luck x

I tend to go for cals but the mfp app does make me more aware of the fats and sugars.... Always thought special k with semi skimmed milk was healthy at 174cals but the sugars have made me think twice about having it everyday. Xx

Thanks girls. Yeah some stuff is quite shocking how much sugars etc are in things and sometimes calories too! xx

Yup - I tend to follow both. I got my ideal nutrient breakdown totals from the Free Dieting website - and logged these totals in MFP... now I can make sure I have roughly the right ratios of carbs/fats and proteins :)

Add me if you want, then you can spy on my food diary - my username is ragdo11y x

Back