When did it start to get easier for you??

kimberleyanddarren

I am currently in the middle of my second week on 100% lipotrim. I lost 13lb in my first week and I was really impressed with that, I wanted to keep going with this until xmas and then start adding in meals after new years. The reason i chose this plan was due to the rapid weight loss and also the fact that you cannot eat anything (when i did weight watchers I was always saying 'oh well i can cut something out later' and it just didnt work for me, i need things to be black and white, you cant have it so get over it!) but i am still finding this really hard. I am on my holidays at the minute and i think it might be easier when i go back to work on monday and get some routine but right now i just cant see how i can keep this up until xmas which seems so far away! I have just had chicken soup for dinner and although im not hungry, i dont feel 'satisfied' which i know is really stupid! I cant get food out of my head and my lack of will power is really making me feel down! I am commited to this dammit so why is it feeling so hard?!

Hiya, I still have great days and terrible days, some days all i think about is food! Everyone is different, and some say they do not crave anything, most of the time i dont even know what i am craving, just want the taste of something lush BUT when i get on the scales each week i pat myself on the back for not having anything and for the weight loss, try and think of it day by day, and focus on what you have lost NOT how long or how much you have to go, I am doing it in two ( could end up being three) stages, as i knew i had a holiday after 5 weeks and now know i have another after 5 weeks, so i suppose my forward vision is towards these breaks, some people do a bit then refeed for a few weeks just so they can slay the food demon and set themselves up for their next part of their journey, all this is up to each individual, notice i havent said it gets easier lol? well I think it gets easier to resist and to ignore that nagging voice to eat xx

Hi Kimberley :)

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling like this. We're basically in the same boat as you're planning to do this diet for four months, which is the same as me except that I'm two months down the line now and only have two months left to go. When I started it felt like such a massive amount of time that had to go by until I was done and I did feel pretty depressed about it at times, but getting to half way on Tuesday felt really good. Two months to go for me still feels like a long time sometimes, but when I look back it doesn't seem all that long that I've been on it. As of the Tuesday just gone I've lost 2st 12lb and only have 1st 11.5lb to go! If you really stick at it, you might even finish early.

In the time that I've been on the diet:

I've gone from 14st 1.5lb down to 11st 3.5lb (I'll be seeing 10st something on the scales in the next week or so)!
I fitted into a pair of jeans that were too small for me when I started and now they are too big!
I now fit into another pair of jeans (which I couldn't wait to be able to wear)!
I've tried the next size of jeans down and I should be able to fit into them in the next few weeks/month!
I'm able to wear my engagement and wedding rings again!
I feel more confident going out now!
I look in the mirror and like what I see!
I feel extremely proud of myself for keeping going!

I can think of more if you want me to. I just wanted to show you, from someone who is experiencing the same as you, what you can achieve if you just don't give into the food cravings and push yourself through it. I know it feels amazingly hard sometimes, but it can be easy if you think about it in a different way. I'm doing this until the end of October and that's that. I'm not allowed any food, so I just don't bother thinking that I can (I crave things all day, every day, but food is just banned).

I really hope that you can get past feeling like this, because it's just so, so very worth it in the end! :)

Wow I could have written your exact post k&d, I'm ok tonight (Friday) but feeling very depressed about the future Fridays - I tell myself it will be worth it etc etc and I am totally comitted but I'm still a bit miserable. plus my brain is trying to trick me, thoughts like oh it's not fair on the family are creeping in, but I am doing this for me and I deserve to be healthy, and they deserve a healthy mum!

Then I read the replies (fantastic!!!!) and yes the results are sooooo going to be worth it. We can do it! I have decided to comitt without doubt till Halloween, then I'll review it - it just feels more manageable. I'm hoping by then ill feel fab and I'll be spurred on to finishing what I started, but I'll worry about that in 8 weeks. Hope you feel better soon:)

Thanks everyone, I think I have good and bad days. We were trying to think if somewhere to go today and it was like oh shall we go to a castle for a picnic? No cant do that, and it was just a bit depressing, ha a birthday party yesterday and everyone sat around eating fish and chips and cake, didn't give in but it was really hard :( hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Ps. I think just the fact I feel this way makes me really peed off, I shouldn't be so attached to food!

I know what you mean by satisfied. I recently refed, so was mindful about falling back into my old ways where instead of eating until I was full, I ate until I was ashamed of myself. Having been on LT for 3+ months, then refeeding you realise you don't/shouldn't eat until you're full any more.

So when refeeding, I'd finish a meal and there'd be this strange feeling afterwards. I'd be thinking "was that it", "I'm not full" etc But at the same time I had to snap out of it by saying to myself "well that's a normal meal, that's the qty you should be eating".

Either way I think you need to get back to work asap :p If I don't keep my mind occupied I do think about food

Back